AW… ban increases just make bad worse.

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
I’m trying to understand how increasing bans plus restricting attackers using punishing tactics makes AW more fun and less restrictive… or how restrictive equals harder… I don’t who’s dog 2023 fun in AW kicked but 2024 AW has effectively killed that fun, dismembered it, and buried it across the globe so it can never be reassembled.

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I’m trying to understand how increasing bans plus restricting attackers using punishing tactics makes AW more fun and less restrictive…

I’m 100% positive that fun was no where in their conversations…
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 91
    BigBlueOx said:

I’m trying to understand how increasing bans plus restricting attackers using punishing tactics makes AW more fun and less restrictive… or how restrictive equals harder… I don’t who’s dog 2023 fun in AW kicked but 2024 AW has effectively killed that fun, dismembered it, and buried it across the globe so it can never be reassembled.

what tier are you in war?
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 327 ★★★
    Because it will push you buy new champions from Kabam, which is working as intended
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Because old champs gets banned, Kabam release new champs "carefully" designed to counter AW tactics, smack 100 dollar tag on 6* champs for Valaints and call it a day.

It works !!! Valiants whales are buying 6* left and right, which is healthy for game to thrive.
  • SHADOW138SHADOW138 Member Posts: 7
    @PT_99 This started way before u recognise. do you remember when iron man got reworked. the bg meta at that time was prowess gain and removal by armor ups and there is no champions who has more easy access to armor ups than iron man. i wonder how nobody noticed that but after this always seems to be their way of promoting their new champs.
  • Dab_westDab_west Member Posts: 172 ★★
    only for t1 aw
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    I'm OK with it THIS season, but next season 2+5 will be difficult.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    It’s a move designed to force the D squad down people’s throats to increase item use. It’s a bad play that will have lasting consequences… just a bummer to see AW continue in this direction.