**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cannot enter Saga Incursions after Update [resolved/resolving]

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 596 ★★★
edited June 4 in General Discussion
Can’t tell if this is intentional or not, but I can’t enter the Saga Incursions in order to secure the last remaining Runestones for NC. Is this a bug?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Kingharv2k17Kingharv2k17 Posts: 5
    I can’t even get on the game after the update
  • Options
    SidnyStormSidnyStorm Posts: 3
    Got stuck on champion swap node, can’t move forward
  • Options
    Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 106
    NEXTON said:

Can’t tell if this is intentional or not, but I can’t enter the Saga Incursions in order to secure the last remaining Runestones for NC. Is this a bug?

Me too it says champion requirements not met even though they're Saga champions.
  • Options
    DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Posts: 57
    Can we get some acknowledgement on this?
  • Options
    SkiokridSkiokrid Posts: 1
    I'm still able to get in, but only using the new clarity and house of mirrors Champs.
  • Options
    Fara_Fara_ Posts: 47
    Omg, was going for a last push tomorrow, fix this now!
  • Options
    Submitted a ticket asking for all the rewards of the saga sector which I cannot obtain now. Or for a fix on this with either at least 24 hours left on the timer or with an extension on the x-magica incursion duration.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    Kabam is aware of the issue and a fix did get pushed out like an hour ago or so. Don't know if that fixed the issue of not being able to use those on AW defense, but things should be working now. Idk, haven't had a chance to get in there myself yet
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 352 ★★★
    The defenders in the incursion are also those from the new saga. Someone just caught a Mr Sinister in the group
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Kabam is aware of the issue and a fix did get pushed out like an hour ago or so. Don't know if that fixed the issue of not being able to use those on AW defense, but things should be working now. Idk, haven't had a chance to get in there myself yet

NOT fixed.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,388 ★★★★
    Same here
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,133 ★★★★
    Skiokrid said:

I'm still able to get in, but only using the new clarity and house of mirrors Champs.

So can you play with those champs in there or do you get stuck on the champ swap nodes?
  • Options
    Rebark said:

The defenders in the incursion are also those from the new saga. Someone just caught a Mr Sinister in the group

What? Mr. Sinister isn't in the new saga, he was part of the previous saga. So the rooms are the same only the champ requirements have been changed to the new saga
  • Options
    Not fixed and time is running out…
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 352 ★★★

Rebark said:

What? Mr. Sinister isn't in the new saga, he was part of the previous saga. So the rooms are the same only the champ requirements have been changed to the new saga
    Correct, he is not part of the new saga.
    However, he was not part of the previous saga
  • Options
    tfdakota7tfdakota7 Posts: 15
    Kabam Jax said:

The game team is aware of this additional issue with Saga Incursions.

They have a fix that will resolve the issues and will likely be live tomorrow. Will update here when I have more info!

Still not working
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 82
    tfdakota7 said:

Kabam Jax said:

They have a fix that will resolve the issues and will likely be live tomorrow. Will update here when I have more info!

Still not working
    He did say he would update when more he has more info...
  • Options

tfdakota7 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Still not working
    26 hours left though…
  • Options

tfdakota7 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Still not working
    I can read, thanks
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    Fara_ said:

tfdakota7 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Still not working
    26 hours left though…
    Kabam is a Canadian-based company and doesn't work through the night. Gotta be respectful to the devs time, in the mean time, you can try runs with the new saga champions and see if you get lucky with that. You can still do the bullseye strat.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Fara_ said:

tfdakota7 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Still not working
    26 hours left though…
    Kabam is a Canadian-based company and doesn't work through the night. Gotta be respectful to the devs time, in the mean time, you can try runs with the new saga champions and see if you get lucky with that. You can still do the bullseye strat.
    Actually I can't get in with Bullseye
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Fara_ said:

tfdakota7 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Still not working
    26 hours left though…
    I am just pointing out that probably there won’t be time for a fix.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hi gang, here with an update:
    After chats with the game team, it seems the solution moving forward is to extend the current timer on the Challenge Sector by a full cycle of five days.
    The team is working to resolve the tagging issue which wasn't allowing the appropriate champs into the mode.
    Timeline should be short, we should see the changes soon.
    If there's any more information that comes my way, I'll be sure to relay it.

Thank you
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

After chats with the game team, it seems the solution moving forward is to extend the current timer on the Challenge Sector by a full cycle of five days.
    The team is working to resolve the tagging issue which wasn't allowing the appropriate champs into the mode.

New cycle won’t help those who stuck. I’m in zone 15 on swap node and can’t move on. I have to complete all of them again? I’ve already used almost all resources for current run.
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

New cycle won’t help those who stuck. I’m in zone 15 on swap node and can’t move on. I have to complete all of them again? I’ve already used almost all resources for current run.
    My guy honest talk here, if you've already used up almost all your resources and you're still at zone 15, there's like a 90% you're not getting to zone 25
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

My guy honest talk here, if you've already used up almost all your resources and you're still at zone 15, there's like a 90% you're not getting to zone 25
    Yea, I wouldn't be using resources til you hit at least Zone 22 or 23. Then spend the units and pray for good RNG to finish it out.
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

I know I won’t reach zone 25. And knew it when started. But zone 20 is real with some units for this run. If I have to start from the beginning, so goodbye NC
  • Options
    zere2020zere2020 Posts: 3
    I’m having the same swapping issue on zone 15 😭. Like what am i supposed to do? I have a solid team and hacks. Simply getting more time on the incursions aren’t gonna do much against all the rng with hacks, champions and nodes. Very unfair and waste of time and effort!!