**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Daily FREE Items via In-Game Store

Comments

• Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 731 ★★★
    I was hoping for something more useful like some T6BC or T3A fragments other Crystal shards.
  • Options
    AceAdil01AceAdil01 Posts: 1
    For some weird reason, the rank up tab doesn’t even appear for me at all in the store tab.. I’m conquerer and don’t understand why this is happening
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 589 ★★★
    AceAdil01 said:

For some weird reason, the rank up tab doesn’t even appear for me at all in the store tab.. I’m conquerer and don’t understand why this is happening

You have to be Uncollected to get the tab.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian
    edited June 6
    AceAdil01 said:

JollyHawk said:

You have to be Uncollected to get the tab.

lol. They didn’t see the very last reply on the previous page of this thread.

“We're retiring the Catalyst Store for Conqueror summoners”
    means
    “Conqueror or below will no longer have that Rank-Up Tab”
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    3 days (we got 2 yesterday based on the reset) worth of "maybe it's random" and still no free shards. I realize that could still be a random result but I doubt anyone who didn't get the shards for free has since had it switch. I think Kabam just gave some people free shards and others have to spend for them. That's bs.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★

Crine60 said:

3 days (we got 2 yesterday based on the reset) worth of "maybe it's random" and still no free shards. I realize that could still be a random result but I doubt anyone who didn't get the shards for free has since had it switch. I think Kabam just gave some people free shards and others have to spend for them. That's bs.

Yeah. I have a hard time believing it's random at this point. The fact some get free shards while others get free gold seems like a broken implementation.
    Im believe more and more its not random and that some people did get fully free shards some have to spend in the store
  • Options
    TheAnimalTheAnimal Posts: 1
    When is Kabam finally going to address the fact that people with the same progression level can get different rewards. Some have the gold/iso selector while others get daily free 7* shards...In what world is that fair?? This is honestly unacceptable. Smdh...
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 ★★★
    The worth of this addition is even worse than the solo crystal shards for 20k giving a single iso brick, like what’s the point
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    TheAnimal said:

When is Kabam finally going to address the fact that people with the same progression level can get different rewards. Some have the gold/iso selector while others get daily free 7* shards...In what world is that fair?? This is honestly unacceptable. Smdh...

You do know that this game is based so much on RNG right. Same progression getting different rewards is very common in every aspect of the game. RNG side quest rewards, crystal openings, raid chest openings, etc....
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 336 ★★
    edited June 7
    Why are some getting free 7* shards and some getting iso and gold seems rather not so fair or free. Also. 30000 gold as a valiant sweet I can load up 1 T6 iso brick a day very cool and not a waste of time at all. I know it’s free but honestly it feels shallow and a little heartless
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 589 ★★★

Call I what you will, RNG or whatever… Four days in a row now free item is gold. Others, four days in a row free 7* shards. RNG seems unlikely at this point.

Crazy, right? What are the odds of 4 in a row? Astronomical!
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Omg I am one of the lucky ones for the 1st time on a bug? 🥹🥹🥹
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★

Nice congrats
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Nice congrats
    Thanks 🥹
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 624 ★★★
    this is what day 5? still only getting Gold/ISO selector. i have decided to stop spending until my "RNG" luck improves on the daily gift....wouldn't care but others with the same progression level have had free 7* shards this entire time. Seems they tagged certain accounts to always get one gift and others the other gift. On the good side my F2P Cavalier account has had 6* shards free very single day so far....better gifts than my main account which is Valiant...makes zero sense.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 274 ★★★
    Another day. Another gold iso item. Maybe if I don’t claim it. Hopefully it will change.
  • Options
    mosterellamosterella Posts: 2
    Why some get 3 little iso brick or 30k or something level gold selection as unlucky option1 or lucky(doubtfully) 100 piece of 7 star as a question 1
    And I wonder both option value not same or if both has same value my second question is this
    ###can we start to sell that amount gold or iso for 100 shard of 7 star ###
    Question3; I wonder someone really expect that lucky ones using 10 unit for be able to get free iso or gold
    Lastly I want to warn those unlucky ones if you still buy 100 shard of 7 star for 10 unit you gonna miss those unit soon remember that
    From good side well that is new way to make people go check some tabs but I don’t think it is worthy to even check already if someone still check it they will fade away too as long as they are in unlucky ones group
    they will just remember how new freebie was offered them
  • Options
    WayoncitoWayoncito Posts: 8
    It would be nice if you can add the daily free item to the menu page with the button for daily free crystals, to make it easier to claim and don't forget about it
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 274 ★★★
    And another day of iso gold free gift. Maybe I’ll get a full week of shards next week. Maybe.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★

Can anyone explain why some people get these items rotated daily or every other day while others such as me have only had the gold iso item every single day. ??

I have the same issue but they aren't giving the respect of a response.
This discussion has been closed.