Comments

• Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 388
    My first sale of 4 july. Previous year, i don't know much about events
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 445 ★★
    With 18k units you can buy top items, if same as last year
  • legend1701legend1701 Member Posts: 14
    Halley said:

Currently i have 10k units, I can farm upto 15k units so wanted to know if it is better to complete necropolis and explore 8.4 or get july 4 deals with the units
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    You can do necro and 8.4 for less than 1000 units.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Halley said:

Currently i have 10k units, I can farm upto 15k units so wanted to know if it is better to complete necropolis and explore 8.4 or get july 4 deals with the units
    Explore Necro and 8.4, then you can at least unlock the premier offers during the 4th.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 412 ★★★
    Can he really do necro and 8.4 with less than 1000 units if he’s been playing less than a year?

OP, get on that. Send back a report.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★

Halley said:

How are you going to farm 15K units? This inquiring mind wants to know
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

Can he really do necro and 8.4 with less than 1000 units if he’s been playing less than a year?

OP, get on that. Send back a report.

Well, i used 25-30 revives, some team revives, and 550ish units, and i’m 💩…but i’ve played for many more years tho…
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    I think the prices will go up
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★

After seeing Omega Days "60k" cost to get everything, I wouldn't be surprised if 72k units are required to get 7* Weapon X if he indeed will be a trophy milestone champ from offers.
    Nahhh that's crazy lol...
    But it was what now? 21 for top and bonus?.. 24 sounds about right...
    It is all proportional to the ammount of bundles you can buy.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,402 Guardian
    Halley said:

If it is the same as last year, you'd need 36k units to run through the 18k ladder twice
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 678 ★★★

After seeing Omega Days "60k" cost to get everything, I wouldn't be surprised if 72k units are required to get 7* Weapon X if he indeed will be a trophy milestone champ from offers.
    Nahhh that's crazy lol...
    But it was what now? 21 for top and bonus?.. 24 sounds about right...
    It is all proportional to the ammount of bundles you can buy.
    So we’re going up a odin’s worth of units every year?
    Probably not a good idea for the struggling gaming industry to add inflation prices to their business strategy,..if anything value should go up and prices should go down.
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 223 ★★★
    Doubt prices go down with the way things are. It would be nice if the packs had things outside of 6* relics and stuff like that from the past.
    NüΚΞ said:

Doubt prices go down with the way things are. It would be nice if the packs had things outside of 6* relics and stuff like that from the past.

And if that’s the case,..so be it.
    But they shouldn’t annually go up a hundred American dollars worth of units in cost every year,..that kind of inflation is just nuts.
    Let’s pretend,..
    Say someone has zero units and want’s to buy these offers and clear them all ( which is the idea).
    It’s already 21k units to buy all the related deals, so depending on where you buy your units that’s 6 or 7 odin’s right now,..so depending on where you live in the world that’s getting closer to a grand.
    So it’s available to the 1%.
    Maybe i’m not looking at this from every angle, but would it not make more sense to idk..cut those prices in half so it’s somewhat more realistic and attainable to say maybe the 20% or 30% of moderate spending customers?
    Again,..it’s probably more complicated than how i may be looking at it and I don’t have some vast knowledge of the business end of the mobile gaming industry,..but i am genuinely curious as to why?
    Why should i look at my phone and think wtf?
    So to clear this event i have to spend how much?
    And finally think sheesh..”i could buy a brand new ps5 and several games for that.
    …it’s crazy.
    GrO_ot78 said:

Halley said:

How are you going to farm 15K units? This inquiring mind wants to know
    He got 10k, so he’s only needs to farm 5k more. 4-5 weeks left, arena milestones, bc crystals and solo events gets you 1500-2k units per week. Sooo…he’ll have 18-20k units by the 4th.
    Wow.

It doesn't seem like you can that much from grinding arenas, and so on. Man If I was a grinder lol
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 154
    I've tried grinding the arenas for 4th of July offers, but it is impossible to get 1.500-2.000 units per week, in my case.

I am paragon and have a 2.58 million rating account. It takes 1.5 hours to complete milestones in the basic arena, 3 hours for the featured one and over 3 hours for the 4* arena.
    That is a total of 7.5-8.5 hours every 3 days, which is a total of 2.5-2.8 hours per day of arenas. Hahaha!
    Good thing i've realised arenas are not for me.

Good luck, grinders. I hope you reach your goals.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Halley said:

If it is the same as last year, you'd need 36k units to run through the 18k ladder twice
    I wonder if they will put 7 star weapon x into milestones like last year or behind buying out the cash offers. I think it will be the cash deals, though.
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    They might add a 7" AG in the 16-18k last unit bundle ( like they used to with the 6* AG). Very small possibility that they might put it in the Odin's ( that would be very generous of them though)...
    Azdef said:

They might add a 7" AG in the 16-18k last unit bundle ( like they used to with the 6* AG). Very small possibility that they might put it in the Odin's ( that would be very generous of them though)...

I'm ready for whatever bundle they put it in lol