**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So I opened my first Magnetron crystal

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,800 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Everyone getting lucky except me😭

πŸ˜…πŸ˜­ I'm right here with ya
    @Terminatrix May the rng gods bless you with Cap Marvel 7 star
    Tried twice. The free Magnatrons from the Trader, and then dropped $70 in the store. RNG and Kabam have been conspiring against me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m so pissed! I opened 35 and not 1 7*. Kabam hates my account.
  • Options
    FuzzyFoxFuzzyFox Posts: 46 β˜…
    I opened my first 10 yesterday, crazy pull for Cap marvel, shame I already have Adam at R3 who's is just a better version

• Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 391 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I shall chime in too, congratulations everyone.
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 308 β˜…
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! Thronebreakers don't get Magnetron Crystals from the Grand Opening Solo Event? What the... ?! Will we still be able to hit 100 points to snag that 7* Captain Marvel Movie? Inquiring minds (aka, me) want to know!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,535 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Thronebreakers don't get Magnetron Crystals from the Grand Opening Solo Event? What the... ?! Will we still be able to hit 100 points to snag that 7* Captain Marvel Movie? Inquiring minds (aka, me) want to know!

Thronebreakers don't need a 7* cmm. Get to paragon if you want paragon lvl rewards
  • Options
    ShieShie Posts: 2 β˜…

This is what I got from my 1st 10 magnetron...😊😱
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 308 β˜…

Thronebreakers don't need a 7* cmm. Get to paragon if you want paragon lvl rewards
    Well, slap my spandex and call me Aunt May! You're right, what was I thinking? Thronebreakers don't need a 7* CMM, do we? Silly me. I'm gonna dash over to Paragon-ville faster than you can say "maximum effort" and while I'm at it, I'll just whip up a solution to world hunger and sprinkle some magic dust on that pineapple pizza debacle. Thanks for the sage advice, pal! I'm off to conquer Paragon...
  • Options
    VolxRenVolxRen Posts: 60 β˜…

Just cracked open 5 Magnetron Crystals and not a single 6* in sight. Congrats to all you luckier summoners out there.

No worries, same here. My friend got Gladiator and Cap Marvel 7*. Plus Silk 6*. I got only 6* Blade πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 137 β˜…
    Duped 7s spidey SMH..
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,387 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Everyone is getting spicy pulls lucky you all are 😁
  • Options
    edited June 7

FuzzyFox said:

I opened my first 10 yesterday, crazy pull for Cap marvel, shame I already have Adam at R3 who's is just a better version

This is hot πŸ₯΅πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ Share the luck!!!! Some of us are out here batting zero πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    MachoGamerMachoGamer Posts: 4 β˜…
    Luckily I pulled 7* Photon and Lady D from first 11 crystals, rest were all 4* and 5*
  • Options

Luckily I pulled 7* Photon and Lady D from first 11 crystals, rest were all 4* and 5*

Photon is such a beast!! Clutch pull!
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310 β˜…
    CEO luck 1000000000%, i don't get even a 6* champiom
  • Options
    Sunnyrare1Sunnyrare1 Posts: 3 β˜…
    I was quite lucky this time with my crystal opening!! Wish i could keep the same luck for the next crystal opening!!! Loving these Magnetron Crystal!! They r so OP!!!

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 7
    Bought 10 with mysterium and got a few more…but i got a 200 sig 6R5A Shuri tho…so this one will only collect dust.

• Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 β˜…β˜…β˜…

There have been enough of these posts that I legit just went and checked the data to make sure the drop rates were correct. Everything looks in order, glad people are having fun with it.

Yes working as intended the next 10 crystals I got all 4 and 5 stars 🌟 πŸ˜‚ I am not getting another 7 star from the Magnetron crystals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    lol, I wonder how many times it happened in the past when the drop rates were higher than they should be in the beginning till they changed them 🀣🀣
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Eh, can't be disappointed if I don't play anymore lol
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 β˜…β˜…
    Opened 9 magnetron crystals and not a single 6* πŸ™„
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,387 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Great pulls everyone 😎
  • Options
    Predator_41Predator_41 Posts: 10 β˜…

Is it true?
  • Options
    Archit_1812Archit_1812 Posts: 86 β˜…
    So you're the guy I need to beat up when i open 15 and get 14 4* and 1 5*