Someone finished top 8 in both six star arenas. Guess the bots are back.

LeanbisonLeanbison Member Posts: 130 ★★
Or conversely, we have a real life superhero who needs to be celebrated.

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,234 ★★★★★
    Leanbison said:

I checked the guy’s account, he has 1.1m pvp fights won. To those who are OG arena grinders, how suspicious is it to have that many?

Seems suspicious to me. I think it’s at least worth looking into. Funny thing is that this guy who won both arenas took second in the 22 hour arena event. The first place guy has a 1.6 million account. That also seems suspicious.
    And now another thing that seems suspicious. On top of his 1.1m arena wins he has a highest streak of over 1500. I checked Brian Grant and his highest is 1200. I know this is only possible from special arenas that are longer than 3 days, but again, to the OG arena grinders, how suspicious is that number?
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,533 ★★★★★

Leanbison said:

I checked the guy’s account, he has 1.1m pvp fights won. To those who are OG arena grinders, how suspicious is it to have that many?

Seems suspicious to me. I think it’s at least worth looking into. Funny thing is that this guy who won both arenas took second in the 22 hour arena event. The first place guy has a 1.6 million account. That also seems suspicious.
    And now another thing that seems suspicious. On top of his 1.1m arena wins he has a highest streak of over 1500. I checked Brian Grant and his highest is 1200. I know this is only possible from special arenas that are longer than 3 days, but again, to the OG arena grinders, how suspicious is that number?
    1500 of doable. But that's about the top end. For reference I've got 1st in feature with about a 1k win streak more than once. But if he's doing 1500 in feature and top 10 basic, that's 99.999999999% a cheater.

Leanbison said:

1500 of doable. But that's about the top end. For reference I've got 1st in feature with about a 1k win streak more than once. But if he's doing 1500 in feature and top 10 basic, that's 99.999999999% a cheater.
    Yea I don’t know if his 1500 from this last arena cycle or if it’s older, but if it is from this last cycle he’s definitely a cheater. Even if not, we’ve now got a lot of different suspicious bits of information, just need one that’s completely irrefutable.
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Member Posts: 130 ★★
    He did it again this round of arenas. Placed 3rd in the feature and fourth in the basic. Wonder how many rounds of arena that is in 3 days.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    edited June 7
    To get top 8 in both arena requires some crazy amount of time and commitment. Doing in back to back arenas is suspicious for sure. The summoner would be require to have most of the 7 and 6 stars highly ranked to score that much in both arenas for 3 days. Does the summoner sleep or eat at all. Bots can do this easily but one human being would have to be a meta human.
  • PacemanPaceman Member Posts: 17
    Bots never left, there are 100% multiple cheaters in arena every arena
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 782 ★★★★
    happened again...placed top in both arenas...

arena bots are definitely back or never left. one of the accounts i kept track of last year has 2m+ PVPs, and he averages ~1200 fights or ~400 rounds a day 7 days a week all year.

400 rounds PER DAY is A LOT.

i think i did around ~315 rounds over 3 days to hit the top 5% in both the hulkling and onslaught arenas and milestones in the 4* and my fingers were feeling it.

these modders are the worst.
    So we are at 3 consecutive arenas this guy has placed highly in both the featured and basic arenas. I wonder how long this continues in the new anti-cheating era.
    Ok at this point it’s basically confirmed, botters are either back or still in action.
    Now he finished top 9 in the Sunday Crystal Trove Arena. They are a machine.