**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Beta Ray Bill Predictions

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,980 ★★★★★
edited June 8 in General Discussion
Any early predictions on how good he'll be in the different game modes? Think he'll be meme/mid tier like Morbius was or actually be a meta champ?

I'm guessing he'll be just decent since they can't make an easily attainable champ a busted attacker/defender

Comments

• Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 212 ★★
    Unduped, I think he will be mid like Morbs. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they give BRB slightly higher ceiling than Morbius if you compare them once they’re both duped.
  • Options
    Yeah the dupe will probably be important
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,551 ★★★★★
    I wish he was as good as Gladiator Venom Adam vox or other best 7* cosmics.

Don't even think he would be even near to the the power level of cgr, galan, hulkling or hercules.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,269 ★★★★★
    I think unduped he should be like venom who even unduped is good then dup makes him even better just like venom yeah do 2 different things but thats a cosmic id love
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 370 ★★★
    Probably mid
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,551 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

I think unduped he should be like venom who even unduped is good then dup makes him even better just like venom yeah do 2 different things but thats a cosmic id love

Venom is just simple and direct - inflict bleed on crits, armor breaks on heavy, gain various buffs and can swap them, sp2 to convert them, and conditional immunities.

There's no way Brb will have such a simple yet efficient design. Kabam love to make stuff complex.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,269 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Venom is just simple and direct - inflict bleed on crits, armor breaks on heavy, gain various buffs and can swap them, sp2 to convert them, and conditional immunities.

There's no way Brb will have such a simple yet efficient design. Kabam love to make stuff complex.
    He can be complexed but i mean i want him like how venom is dup and undup theres a nice difference but hes still good unduped like if imma have beta for 6 months without dup i want him to be good still
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

I mean the game survives because they make stuff more intricate but a lot of champs kits aren’t super complex if you look into it. They still release a lot of simple champs and I’d argue that Morb was one of those

I hope BRB is a god tier champ. I’d love if they put a decent amount into his base kit but locked something good behind the sig since he’s a part of the track.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,890 ★★★★
    I want him to be at least a top 10 cosmic, if not top 15.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    If they make him similar power level to morbius, then there’s no hope of any future double track champion being meta relevant if one of the most requested champ is done dirty.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★
    I'm not gonna get my hopes up cause then I'm gonna be disappointed if he turns out to be meh like Midbius but what I definitely want to see is easy access to armor break similar to OG Thor (if not the same).
    I really think we need more cosmics with easy access to armor break like that.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 468 ★★★

I wish he was as good as Gladiator Venom Adam vox or other best 7* cosmics.

Don't even think he would be even near to the the power level of cgr, galan, hulkling or hercules.

Galan ain’t a power house of cosmic as much as Adam and gladiator are
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 468 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Any early predictions on how good he'll be in the different game modes? Think he'll be meme/mid tier like Morbius was or actually be a meta champ?

I'm guessing he'll be just decent since they can't make an easily attainable champ a busted attacker/defender

I think they will try a make him like gladiator a good attacker without dupe but gains even more use with it
  • Options
    Will we see the deep dive before the chance to buy him ends?
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 155
    Beta ray bill was one of the most requested champion so they cant just make him mid tier even unawakened he should be pretty good tbh not herc or crg level but like a dual threat with good damage and utility
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,034 ★★★★★
    Zephyre33 said:

Beta ray bill was one of the most requested champion so they cant just make him mid tier even unawakened he should be pretty good tbh not herc or crg level but like a dual threat with good damage and utility

You must be new here. They don't automatically make most requested champs anywhere near top levels.
  • Options
    cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Posts: 46
    I've little doubt that he'll be as useless as Morbius. I'm really hoping Kascam proves me wrong though
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 275 ★★

I've little doubt that he'll be as useless as Morbius. I'm really hoping Kascam proves me wrong though

You really think morbius is useless lmao