Where do i get aegon 6*?

Guys, i am in need of a 6* aegon so that i can play necropolis...so wanted to ask which crystal gives a higher probability for aegon? The generic one, class crystal or abyss crystals?

Unfortunately i dint have the units to purchase 6* aegon frm the store.

Your inputs are greatly appreciated.

Also any other alternate champs u recommend for necropolis??

Comments

• Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 700 ★★★★
    I guess the abyss class crystals would give you the best chance
  • GogiGogi Posts: 473 ★★★
    Mutant/skill crystal or abyss crystal.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

• Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 157
    Josh2507 said:

I don’t know how true this is, but most often when you target a certain champ, they just don’t show up. I’ve opened 3 Abyss tech crystals for Ghost but no luck. The surest way to get a champ you want is to go for the year by year crystals depending on which year the champ you want came out from
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 993 ★★★★
    In 6* crystal
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 138
    Thought I'd resurrect us post and show you where to get aegon if you're still looking.

He's currently in an incursion. Crystal
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,773 ★★★★★
    edited June 9
    Sunstar19 said:

Josh2507 said:

I don’t know how true this is, but most often when you target a certain champ, they just don’t show up. I’ve opened 3 Abyss tech crystals for Ghost but no luck. The surest way to get a champ you want is to go for the year by year crystals depending on which year the champ you want came out from
    Ghost? In 2019?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,813 ★★★★★
    edited June 9
    6 star crystal, 6 star dual class crystal, 6 star abyss nexus crystal, incursion crystals, 6 star arena, etc.

Also Aegon really wants the awakened ability, otherwise he's useless. Don't rank him up unless he's awakened