**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So...you play Marvel Contest of Champions ,but why?

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,628 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Not from FBI, NSA, or another game company 🀣 Just a huge Marvel fan here, addicted to Marvel movies (watched every movie) and now , trying to watch every TV series...

Reading Marvel Comics since 1983, stopped by 1996.. Like some Marvel cartoons.
Played a lot of Marvel games as Marvel Super Heroes on Sega Saturn after the Arcade version. And a lot of other Marvel games on Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Super Nes and others....

So, as you can see, I had spent a lot of money with Marvel...

And you?

So...you play Marvel Contest of Champions ,but why? 135 votes

Im a huge Marvel Fan! Excelsior!
37% 50 votes
Because of Marvel Movies! Im Inevitable!
17% 23 votes
Marvel TV Series are the best,even Fiona Hulk!
1% 2 votes
Marvel Cartoons , since that 70s "non animated" haha
1% 2 votes
Marvel Comics, a movie on each story...
6% 9 votes
Naah ,just for the game, not a Marvel fan...
16% 22 votes
Where is Batman? No luck to pull him...
6% 9 votes
Searched for a fight game on Store and Im here!
13% 18 votes
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The MCU was what got me into Marvel as a whole, not just Mcoc
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,408 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was more of a DC fan (is that treason to say here?) and I loved playing injustice mobile. They stopped updating the game and it got stale, and I found this on the App Store and have been playing since. No other mobile game has been able to keep my interest for this long and this was my big draw into marvel more than anything else
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Growing up I used to love reading the comic books. Favorite Marvel character was The Punisher. A friend of mine recommend this game and now I'm an addict (we used to play Boom Beach together). This game brought back some great memory as a kid.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Read comics as a kid, loved them, found this game and been hooked ever since.

No idea who half the characters are because I was mostly into the Xmen, avengers F4, venom, and have a terrible memory but still love the game regardless.

7 years in and it's kept my interest cause there's always new content with new ideas, and I still don't have every champ in every star level so also keeps me collecting.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ashacekar said:

Stryfe, Hyperion and Arcade makes up for Batman, Superman and Joker

DDHK IS THE BATMAN
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,967 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've been a Marvel fan since I was about four watching Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends on Saturday mornings and watching the Incredible Hulk series. I got into reading the X-Men and X-Force comics in the 1990s. After the newsagents in my village stopped getting X-Force (eff knows why, I didn't drop it) and they switched me from the US import X-Men to the Panini Marvel UK version which later got cancelled, I wasn't reading the comics for a couple years. I did watch X-Men, Spider-Man and Marvel Action Hour in the mid 90s until I was too busy with my job. I watched Blade on the opening weekend. I saw X-Men opening weekend. I saw Spider-Man opening weekend. I started reading the Panini reprints of Ultimate Spider-Man and then UXM. Then found out they were leaving stuff out and started buying the trades instead.
    In 2012, I started reading 616* comics as well, before dropping Ultimate after Cataclysm.
    I saw every MCU movie opening weekend from Iron Man to Thor: Ragnarok. Caring for my mum took priority, but I did still see Infinity War, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Endgame and the 2nd and 3rd Spidey movies thanks to my sister. Made do with Black Panther on DVD.
    I had a Netflix sub solely for the Marvel shows.

Forty-two years. That's how long I've been a Marvel fan.

MCOC is the only mobile game I've played this long. Tried Strike Force, Avengers Academy, Future Fight, Puzzle Quest and didn't like most of them, got bored of MFF.
  • Options
    * 616 meaning the main Marvel comics universe, not Earth 19999 the MCU.
  • Options
    JC10100JC10100 Posts: 49 β˜…

Where is the option " My Friend recommended this one and cuz of that sucker I'm here addicted to fictional characters hitting each other"?

same... and he dropped of 2 years ago.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The current crop of Marvel Movies were terrible…
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,229 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Y

Where is the option " My Friend recommended this one and cuz of that sucker I'm here addicted to fictional characters hitting each other"?

Yeah count me in

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,800 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Not from FBI, NSA, or another game company 🀣 Just a huge Marvel fan here, addicted to Marvel movies (watched every movie) and now , trying to watch every TV series...

Reading Marvel Comics since 1983, stopped by 1996.. Like some Marvel cartoons.
    Played a lot of Marvel games as Marvel Super Heroes on Sega Saturn after the Arcade version. And a lot of other Marvel games on Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Super Nes and others....

So, as you can see, I had spent a lot of money with Marvel...

And you?

Marvel fan since the 90's! Even have a few autographed comics by Mr. Excelsior himself....Stan Lee πŸ™‚

But I play THIS game because I love to play video games, fighting games, and have played Marvel games before. I have invested a lot in this one. Might as well keep going lol.
  • Options
    Archit_1812Archit_1812 Posts: 86 β˜…
    Nice try Government, I'm still not paying my taxes.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s a game man. Why so serious.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The reason I tried the game in the first place some 7 or so years ago was because I'm a huge Marvel fan. The reason I stay is because it's simply just fun.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I stared a while back and now I’m in too deep

No going back now πŸ™ƒ
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 662 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

I was more of a DC fan (is that treason to say here?) and I loved playing injustice mobile. They stopped updating the game and it got stale, and I found this on the App Store and have been playing since. No other mobile game has been able to keep my interest for this long and this was my big draw into marvel more than anything else

Mine was similar. However, I stopped playing Injustice because it would heat my phone if I played too long, kinda like what this game did to some phones some years back. Also, after the release of the second Killer Frost, you couldn't progress through its arena style fights, as if you tram was not KF, KF, WW600 you were destined to fail. And if your team was that, there was still a good chance you'd get crushed by that team anyway.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 320 β˜…β˜…
    I am a gamer so it's just another game for me. Moreover i have created Diversity Tool and MCOC Website so it is not feasible to get out of touch in order to maintain the stuff related to MCOC. I will be here as long as my financial goals allowing me to continue the help.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 665 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    « I was looking for a game about Marvel in… 2015.Β Β»
    + « A fighting game, nice ! »
    + « Some links with the movies, wonderful »
    + « A social game, ok let’s manage a team of 30 persons.Β Β»
    + « Hey Darling, would you give the game a try? »
    + « Several years later still a (smaller) interest, even if we are out of run for years, and despite the bugs. Maybe exceptional pulls… and no.Β Β»
  • Options
    The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 54 β˜…
    It’s very odd, but it’s sort of like a family game for me. My father, me, and my sister all play together.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I've been a Marvel fan since I was about four watching Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends on Saturday mornings and watching the Incredible Hulk series. I got into reading the X-Men and X-Force comics in the 1990s. After the newsagents in my village stopped getting X-Force (eff knows why, I didn't drop it) and they switched me from the US import X-Men to the Panini Marvel UK version which later got cancelled, I wasn't reading the comics for a couple years. I did watch X-Men, Spider-Man and Marvel Action Hour in the mid 90s until I was too busy with my job. I watched Blade on the opening weekend. I saw X-Men opening weekend. I saw Spider-Man opening weekend. I started reading the Panini reprints of Ultimate Spider-Man and then UXM. Then found out they were leaving stuff out and started buying the trades instead.
    In 2012, I started reading 616* comics as well, before dropping Ultimate after Cataclysm.
    I saw every MCU movie opening weekend from Iron Man to Thor: Ragnarok. Caring for my mum took priority, but I did still see Infinity War, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Endgame and the 2nd and 3rd Spidey movies thanks to my sister. Made do with Black Panther on DVD.

MCOC is the only mobile game I've played this long. Tried Strike Force, Avengers Academy, Future Fight, Puzzle Quest and didn't like most of them, got bored of MFF.

Phase 4 wasn’t that good though
  • Options
    That's, like, your opinion, man.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,408 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Phase 4 wasn’t that good though
    Phase 4 is so bad that it’s kinda impressive. They fell into the same trap as DC did with their live action universe

So glad that the animation department is doing better. Marvel has always had mostly good animated shows (earths mightiest heroes) and X97 gave us some good marvel content. Also got into shows like invincible and the boys which was a breath of fresh air from the MCU garbage heap
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't know but I can feel myself wind down. Pretty sure I won't make it through the summer. All things must come to an end I guess.