**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Crystals drop rates

New and improved, lets hope that continues for all the community.

Comments

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 876 ★★★
    I like the antiquated tag from the Sunday offer. Wish I didn't open them lol. But nah. The drop rates still been rough for me. 20 crystals and 2 6* only
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 83
    Sorry to hear that, but overall I have seen better drops in what I have opened. This was a two pop from some free PG crystals. Hopefully your luck gets better 💯
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 376 ★★
    Pandingo said:

I like the antiquated tag from the Sunday offer. Wish I didn't open them lol. But nah. The drop rates still been rough for me. 20 crystals and 2 6* only

same, I opened alot of crystals only to get 4*/5* and a 6* rocket racoon
    I don't mind the iso tho
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 692 ★★★
    Drops rates sucks for me all the time. I opened 45 of those magnetron crystals and not 1 7*. Main all 5*’s, 4*’s and a handful of 6*’s. I was so pissed I didn’t get 1 7* out of 45 of this crystals. 10-15 of showed no 7*’s while spinning either. Does that mean something?
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,816 ★★★★
    Normally I wait for the crystal to show a 7* when spinning before I pop it. That way at least I know that there are 7*s in the pool
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 83
    Deder80 said:

Drops rates sucks for me all the time. I opened 45 of those magnetron crystals and not 1 7*. Main all 5*’s, 4*’s and a handful of 6*’s. I was so pissed I didn’t get 1 7* out of 45 of this crystals. 10-15 of showed no 7*’s while spinning either. Does that mean something?

I have not pulled anything from Magnatron crystals either but this is from regular PG crystals