Modok raid knockdown charge bugged

Modoks raid charge description reads that in one case you have to knock him down while he’s not stunned to get a raid fervor charge.
Unfortunately this does not work for special attacks. Knocking him down with an sp1 while he’s not stunned does not grant the charge. Either you need to change the description or fix the bug. Only heavies work if you wait long enough with a champ whose heavy consist of 2 hits so the second hits strikes Modok when the stun from parry is over.

Comments

• FoeHammerFoeHammer Member Posts: 1
    edited June 12
    I actually was fulfilling the prompt by heavying while he is stunned from parry…it makes no sense. My first fight, I spent 2 minutes trying to get passed the knockdown prompt, because specials weren’t doing it…finally I parry-heavied, and the prompt was fulfilled.

I did a second fight just to get a video of it, and same thing happened…I’ve got the video to prove it :smile:
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Member Posts: 48
    THANK YOU!!!! I have been searching everywhere for a post like this! We need this fixed or "reworded in node description" asap! You do NOT gain anything from knocking down with specials when it clearly states they cant be stunned! We need this thread to gain traction and be seen. Its a serious non-talked about issue.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,701 ★★★★★
    Modok in general is a mess, knockdown prompt not working, blocked hits with Aegon is a mess, never thought I'd see the day I'd say I'd take Ultron back.
  • The_CosmosThe_Cosmos Member Posts: 66
    I’m facing same issue with Guardian knockdown charge. It’s not changing or counting
  • Tummy75Tummy75 Member Posts: 5
    Agreed. Angela knock down sp1 would not complete the prompt. Wasting multiple attempts getting stuck on a prompt that doesn’t work and not being able to gain charges or do damage. I’ve got video too
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 344
    Can we bring Ultron back?
    Tummy75 said:

Agreed. Angela knock down sp1 would not complete the prompt. Wasting multiple attempts getting stuck on a prompt that doesn’t work and not being able to gain charges or do damage. I’ve got video too

Same here. Says knock down while not stunned and sp1 wasn't working or sp2. So I just parried heavy and worked. This needs to be re worded. Lot of my guys can't get the prompt being worded while can't be stunned
    My team won't get completion due to that reason I believe
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 273 ★★
    Yeah this stupid bug has coated our alliance a lot of items .. this is really bad