**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Enough, enough with these immunity penalty nodes

Once again, by lack of creativity or laziness, you have decided to penalize using reverse control immune champ. Why even bring this immunity in the game if it is to then penalize its use. You even went further this time, you can't even attempt to use them, you die within seconds.

I refused to explore Necropolis for that reason, and I will most probably skip this week SOS. Reverse control is hard enough, switching back and forth from it is just stupid. It is stupid in Necropolis, it is even more stupid this week. If I don't get the last piece for Vision because of it, I guess I will have to decide if I go full retirement from this game.

Don't give me the "you don't have to do everything in the game" bull. You are purposely making this game more and more annoying.

This content is only great for content creator like MSD or KarateMike. Place this stupid node in Carina Content Creator Challenge, it's perfect for them, they will get views on youtube and we won't be bother by it.

And no, reverse control is not a skill, it's an annoyance, period. Switching every 8 second, that's giving us the middle finger

Comments

• Options
    SeamusRedSeamusRed Posts: 18
    I do wish they would just override the reverse control immunity rather than kill off your champ. If you only have 1 good option for an objective leveled like Juggs it would suck to be completely unable to use them. For example my only 2 leveled brotherhood of mutants are juggs and prof x and am unable to use either.
  • Options
    Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Posts: 48

I do agree reverse controls shouldn't be forced upon players. But this content is meant to be tough, hair pulling, irritating and even makes you think about quitting the game. That's the point of SOS. So I don't mind these nodes being unfair, cuz that's the intention.

Onslaugth was "hair pulling", they have over 200 champs to pick from for a boss and countless nodes to make them difficult. Laziness or lack of creativity, you pick.

• Options
    SeamusRedSeamusRed Posts: 18
    Bendy said:

SeamusRed said:

I do wish they would just override the reverse control immunity rather than kill off your champ. If you only have 1 good option for an objective leveled like Juggs it would suck to be completely unable to use them. For example my only 2 leveled brotherhood of mutants are juggs and prof x and am unable to use either.

U got 2 weeks to level up toad sauron omega red
    Cool. Way to completely ignore the point of the comment. I know how to rank up champs so don't need help figuring that one out. Not going to level 6 star versions of Champs that are available as 7 stars and would rather not waste resources for a single sos point. I would sooner use a R3 6 star and open my 4 hr crystals for revives. Additionally maybe they could adjust the nodes or challenges so many of the available Champs aren't essentially prohibited.
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 348 ★★

Once again, by lack of creativity or laziness, you have decided to penalize using reverse control immune champ. Why even bring this immunity in the game if it is to then penalize its use. You even went further this time, you can't even attempt to use them, you die within seconds.

I refused to explore Necropolis for that reason, and I will most probably skip this week SOS. Reverse control is hard enough, switching back and forth from it is just stupid. It is stupid in Necropolis, it is even more stupid this week. If I don't get the last piece for Vision because of it, I guess I will have to decide if I go full retirement from this game.

Don't give me the "you don't have to do everything in the game" bull. You are purposely making this game more and more annoying.

This content is only great for content creator like MSD or KarateMike. Place this stupid node in Carina Content Creator Challenge, it's perfect for them, they will get views on youtube and we won't be bother by it.

And no, reverse control is not a skill, it's an annoyance, period. Switching every 8 second, that's giving us the middle finger

I understand...well maybe I think I do but give it a try man. This week's is easier than iron fists to be honest. I used a rank 3 blade for double obj. Used about 5 revives and a solo with a rank 3 toad for the brotherhood obj. It was way to easy. Practice a little and then relax whiles doing so.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

If reverse controls is not a skill, then neither is forward controls.

Cute...almost funny

• Options

I understand...well maybe I think I do but give it a try man. This week's is easier than iron fists to be honest. I used a rank 3 blade for double obj. Used about 5 revives and a solo with a rank 3 toad for the brotherhood obj. It was way to easy. Practice a little and then relax whiles doing so.

Ironfist was easy for me... does it mean I got skills too... sorry not pointing at you, really annoying to see these "elite" guys that just don't get it.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★

I do agree reverse controls shouldn't be forced upon players. But this content is meant to be tough, hair pulling, irritating and even makes you think about quitting the game. That's the point of SOS. So I don't mind these nodes being unfair, cuz that's the intention.

Onslaugth was "hair pulling", they have over 200 champs to pick from for a boss and countless nodes to make them difficult. Laziness or lack of creativity, you pick.

If this is about laziness or lack of creativity, Yes I do agree. I always felt reverse controls as a unnecessary implication in the game. But this one's definitely not unfair. Endgame stuff are meant to be tough. And this one is of perfect difficulty.

But I don't get it when you are angry about his fight but not the previous 2. Lemme tell you one thing, Even if you suck with reverse controls, This fight us wayy easier than onslaught and ironfist. There's nothing tricky, you just have to get the rythm right and you'll keep going.
  • Options

Your argument is lazy and lacks creativity. You don't like reverse controls so you call it lazy. I'm sick of seeing these posts when hard content comes out. They warn you way ahead time that it won't be a cake walk but we get dozens of posts complaining about node combinations as if they weren't aware this is difficult content.

Go replay act 1. Seems more your skill level.
    No don't like it, never will and that's why we have reverse control immune champs. But with Necro and this week SOS, Kabam decided to penalize their use, and it's even worse this week. Not just removing their immunities.