**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My 7* CMM is here!! πŸ₯³ My COSMIC CAPTAIN!! I have been preparing for your arrival!

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,754 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Terminatrix pls make a quick video asap and show her damage before bmcg rank 2 captain Marvel movie video gets released today

I'll try! Lol
  • Options
    MoeyTehr said:

Very jealous! I've been a big fan of her gameplay from the get go. I haven't played her as much with the introduction of champs like CGR and Galan, but since they'll never be 7*s, it's time to return to her!

Yes..I love this chic! She's STILL a wrecking ball lol

Welcome back lol
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 14

Ansh_A said:

Congrats, i got her aa a 7* yesterday myself and this is the first time since i started playing the game that CMM has appeared in my roster in a timely manner. Each of the previous times, i get her when i have moved on to the next star level and stopped ranking the previous.

I heard you are the CMM guy, seeing as she will play a role in my cosmic roster henceforth, any tips?

Awesome!!!! Yeah I throw you a few tips! She's simple to use which is another reason I love her so much! Her Binary Ignition at 25 charges and her 12 second Indestructible Buff at max sig, is the best part! She's great counter to ANYONE who deals energy attacks.

Blocked hits gives her energy charges.

Energy attacks (Shocks, Neuroshocks, Coldsnaps/Frostbite, Incinerates
    and others like what Nimrod and Mysterio use in their Sp 1) gives her more energy charges and accelerate her ramp up. The last 2 not as much as the others.

At 10+ charges, you can manually trigger her Binary Ignition by dashing back and holding block for a little over a second. You'll see the timer appear.

Once she goes all ✨️sparkly✨️, she'll purify any current debuffs on her. Manually activating binary is great if you need to immediately purify a debuff.

Binary Ignition is also where she'll hit the hardest due to her increased chance of inflicting armor breaks, and 5 Fury buffs. And the photon beams in her special attacks are unblockable.

She has persistent charges, so she great for questing! Landing heavies regains 3 charges. Keeping her ramped will take practice. Entering the next fight with her at 23-24 charges is CRAZY though lol. One blocked hit and πŸ’₯BOOMπŸ’₯....Binary Ignition!

She has great synergies with Nick Fury, Hulkling, and Odin prefights.

Her Sp 2 is a favorite. Many times it's THE NUKE special lol.

Her Sp 3 is great in longer fights and with stacked armor breaks.

And I'm the CMM *chic πŸ˜‰
    Besides Onslaught does she do any tricky matchups in BGs? I’m guessing Killmonger because of the armor breaks and anyone else who does energy dot? Is she a good Arcade counter?
  • Options
    Joker1976 said:

Finally got some much needed RNG luck to help with her awakening!!! 🀌🏽🩡🩡🩡🩡🩡🩡
    😍🀩*SWOOOOOON*🀩😍

Congratulations @Terminatrix ..i was rooting for you and am happy you got her and the dupe to boot!!
    That is awesome ,…good stuff man!!

Awwwww thank you! I appreciate the roots!!! πŸ₯³πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,692 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    WOOHOO! Saw this yesterday but couldn't comment because I wasn't on a device logged into my forums account lol. SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU, I know how much you wanted her
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,405 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hope everyone is able to get 7* CMM.. I wasn't expecting to join this exclusive group but.. yay!

out of the two magnetron crystal, other was 4* Yondu.. not sure if I can get to 100x magnetron crystal for the 7* CMM (awaken).
  • Options

WOOHOO! Saw this yesterday but couldn't comment because I wasn't on a device logged into my forums account lol. SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU, I know how much you wanted her

😊
    psp742 said:

Hope everyone is able to get 7* CMM.. I wasn't expecting to join this exclusive group but.. yay!

out of the two magnetron crystal, other was 4* Yondu.. not sure if I can get to 100x magnetron crystal for the 7* CMM (awaken).

Heeeyyyyy!! Welcome and glad you're here!!! βœ¨οΈπŸ™…πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ©΅πŸͺβœ¨οΈ
  • Options
    edited June 14
    MoeyTehr said:

Very jealous! I've been a big fan of her gameplay from the get go. I haven't played her as much with the introduction of champs like CGR and Galan, but since they'll never be 7*s, it's time to return to her!

Same!! Since I first got her as a 5*, it's been on ever since lol
  • Options
    @EdisonLaw

Yes! She counters KM's Reverb buff with her armor breaks.

As for tricky....πŸ€”...I've used her against Hulkling, Gorr, Terrax, Electro....and even Mojo for when my Science attackers were banned or shown no love from the draft RNG lol, and KO'd him. She took some damage because of her buffs, but still got the KO with about 60% of her health left.

And Domino because her hits are energy attacks. Maestro too because he deals energy and she gains charges from his radiation, but I didn't beat him bc I haven't yet learned how to play against him.

When I went back to explore Act 8, I used CMM against Hulk Bahamet too because he deals energy attacks lol. Her armor breaks in addition to his corrupted armor break, dealt more damage.

I haven't done the EQ yet, so I haven't had a shot at Arcade. I believe she will destroy him though because he deals all of those energy attacks, and he's Tech class. She absolutely bullies Techs lol
  • Options

Yes siiirrrrr! My account is so complete now πŸ˜†
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Your account is like 99% complete, you need her at max sig to say your account is complete.
  • Options

Your account is like 99% complete, you need her at max sig to say your account is complete.
    So true! You are the angel on my shoulder lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grats!
  • Options

Grats!

😊 Thanks!