**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Where is the arcade classic crystal shards?

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 729 ★★★
Kabam how come we’re not getting any solo objectives/tasks to get shards for the arcade classics crystal?

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,804 ★★★★
    I only have 550 shards so far and I’m hunting for Thanos in those crystals
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,383 ★★★★★

Kabam how come we’re not getting any solo objectives/tasks to get shards for the arcade classics crystal?

What do you mean by "We"?...

They are in the SQ....
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 729 ★★★

They are in the SQ....
    I bet I’m not the only so I used “we” and I didn’t see any in the SQ at all.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,383 ★★★★★

They are in the SQ....
    I bet I’m not the only so I used “we” and I didn’t see any in the SQ at all.
    So where did you exactly get the 900 shards you got then?
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 615 ★★★

They're giving less of them during this side quest then they usually do. They do this when the pool has heavily sort out champs. I'm guessing because there is a thanos in the crystal they're giving less.
  • Options
    tnair2015tnair2015 Posts: 89
    why is Thanos special
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,213 Guardian
    There is some in each of the Week-Long Objectives.

As well as COMPLETION (repeatable) rewards in SQ. (But not on the Map as a Preview, it is Completion rewards at end)
    only in T.L. 2 - 5 (100/100/200/400 shards)
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 392 ★★

There is some in each of the Week-Long Objectives.

As well as COMPLETION (repeatable) rewards in SQ. (But not on the Map as a Preview, it is Completion rewards at end)
    only in T.L. 2 - 5 (100/100/200/400 shards)

So you don't get exploration rewards but can double up on completion awards?
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 615 ★★★
    tnair2015 said:

why is Thanos special

Thanos is a rarity trophy champ with the only acquisition other then this side quest being the Christmas event.