**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

here we go AGAIN! block not registering. mordo counterattacking DURING combo as well.

most of us know when to hit block at the very beginning of a fight to get that initial parry off. imagine your character standing there like a deer looking into headlights. this has happened several times this morning, in the monthly event quest. didn't happen in AQ. its always event quest. and in the exact same fight, 3 hit combo on mordo, about to hit the 4th and...intercepted? what? DURING a combo? this is dirty and unfair. you need to fix some of the coding in this game already. I've spent enough for the gifting event, I'm not looking to spend more right away.

Comments

• MazzlesMazzles Posts: 8
    This is happening to me and at least one other in my alliance. I sent in a ticket and was just told to reinstall the app and update my phone. Then they close the ticket like it’s a job well done. We have had this happen in aq, It’s still happening and had ruined aq this week
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Mazzles wrote: »
    This is happening to me and at least one other in my alliance. I sent in a ticket and was just told to reinstall the app and update my phone. Then they close the ticket like it’s a job well done. We have had this happen in aq, It’s still happening and had ruined aq this week
    yeah, it's happening to me and at least 4 others in my alliance.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    There are other threads made on the similar issue that’s going on from weeks but only response we got is they are looking into it lol
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    There are other threads made on the similar issue that’s going on from weeks but only response we got is they are looking into it lol
    yup, all it's been for months. it pops up, disappears, and pops up again. love how people marked it as spam, though. when it's not.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    players - bugs have been happening for months
    Kabam mods - we'll look into it and passed it to the dev team
    3 months have passed and bugs still prevail
    Kabam - working as intended