**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

War-defenders missing Saga Badges [official comms]

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
edited June 17 in General Discussion
It's happening from last war seasons from Xmagica but I ignored it as I thought it was my mistake that I did not noticed before fighting but today? You got caught Kabam.

As we all know that those Tactical/seasonal defenders in war shows "green icon" in their portrait during war preview right, but guess what Ironman-Infinity war is tactic defender but his portrait doesn't show that. (Check pictures)

See? Both Ironman infinity and iron doom are tactical defender then why only irondoom has that green thing which indicates he is tactical defender?
To further clarify, silver surfer is saga attacker, so he has that blue icon only and not green tag of defender.

But the fact that Ironman-Infinitywar is a tactical war defender but he don't have green icon thing is literally game breaking, I had Titania so I just rushed sp3 and won but even then he evaded, auto-blocked so much just because Kabam's mistake.

Here is full list of saga/tactical heroes for this war to further proof that Kabam's current war is literally misleading, do we now have to look at this picture to confirm if is it safe to use non tactic attackers before attacking everytime?

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Vikings27Vikings27 Posts: 28
    @World Eater @Captainaiden add this post!
  • Options
    Vikings27 said:
    Special forces? 🫡
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    Sometime I feel they leave these kind of bug on purpose so that player get killed in confusion and purchase items for heal up.. same was in previous season too. Some had icon and some them didn't have it..
  • Options
    edited June 15
    Avnish said:

Sometime I feel they leave these kind of bug on purpose so that player get killed in confusion and purchase items for heal up.. same was in previous season too. Some had icon and some them didn't have it..

The amount of evade and blocking that ironman did was crazy, I had to literally wait out Haymakers timer to hit him, reach sp3 and then blast him.
    If I had any other basic attackers it was game over.

It's wild that Kabam refuses to even acknowledge or provide any details on these messups, happening from last 2 war seasons or that's when I started to notice it.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 408 ★★★
    I was complaining about this last season an the first war this season happen again admin really don't seem interested in addressing this
  • Options
    Glads said:

I was complaining about this last season an the first war this season happen again admin really don't seem interested in addressing this

I do hope Kabam fixes this asap, war is very misleading
  • Options
    Saw many posts made by the guy above in comments, hope Kabam won't simply "ignore" this one as well?

This is seriously bad bugged up war situation that needs to be fixed ASAP.
    Why a game's feature works only 50% of times?
    2 saga defenders but only 1 gets the green thingy? Make it make sense Kabam.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 842 ★★★
    Already done ticket for i don't know how many times
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,265 ★★★★★
    As someone else replied about this on a theory its only showing when u have the champ at that rarity so u want to know just look at the house of mirrors tag champs on forums or by cat on x so u know what champs in that
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,005 Guardian
    Yeah, this was a bug that happened last season too that kabam is aware of. Can't remember if it is being fixed or if they got a fix already. Might be fixed in next months update, idk.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Yeah, this was a bug that happened last season too that kabam is aware of. Can't remember if it is being fixed or if they got a fix already. Might be fixed in next months update, idk.

It's not fixed clearly
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

It's not fixed clearly
    You have to understand, something can be fixed, but not in the live game. For example, while Sersi was broken in April, kabam had already fixed her, and they put that fix into the May update. So while Sersi was still broken on the live version of the game, she was fixed. Some fixes need a whole new build of the game (monthly update) to be implemented and can't just be put into a hotfix, or injected directly into the game.
    Yes but Sersi as a hero can wait out a month to get her fix
    This war where many players spend units and potions needs a quick cheeky update, I hope Kabam gets into it ASAP because war tags mess up is very big thing this season considering how unforgiving current tactic can be if you don't have tactic attacker.

Because I now know that I'll have to check the list again and again to make sure defenders are not secretly tactic but what about other players?

They will go in blind and get this face 😮😦☹️ when defenders starts to autoevade and block immediately.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

It's not fixed clearly
    You have to understand, something can be fixed, but not in the live game. For example, while Sersi was broken in April, kabam had already fixed her, and they put that fix into the May update. So while Sersi was still broken on the live version of the game, she was fixed. Some fixes need a whole new build of the game (monthly update) to be implemented and can't just be put into a hotfix, or injected directly into the game.
    This war where many players spend units and potions needs a quick cheeky update, I hope Kabam gets into it ASAP because war tags mess up is very big thing this season considering how unforgiving current tactic can be if you don't have tactic attacker.

Because I now know that I'll have to check the list again and again to make sure defenders are not secretly tactic but what about other players?

They will go in blind and get this face 😮😦☹️ when defenders starts to autoevade and block immediately.
    But this also happened in xmagica it cant be a hotfix as pikolu said it will take a main update patch just gotta wait and put notes down to what champs u dont have that dont show the greens shield for active attack so u know they are tactic
  • Options
    Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

It's not fixed clearly

But this also happened in xmagica it cant be a hotfix as pikolu said it will take a main update patch just gotta wait and put notes down to what champs u dont have that dont show the greens shield for active attack so u know they are tactic
    As usual, players will have to compromise because yes.
  • Options
    I dont even know what the problem is kabam gave a list whos tactic like its not hard to take notes or save cats picture of tactics like i dont have a problem at all on whos tactic and whos not and i know it be fixed when they announce the patch notes for it
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

I've not seen one mention from Kabam about this bug, if you find one please provide it because many of us have posted and no kabam employee has responded for weeks and weeks. Nothing on the trello board, nothing in the Known Bugs forum.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,005 Guardian
    Vikings27 said:

Pikolu said:

I've not seen one mention from Kabam about this bug, if you find one please provide it because many of us have posted and no kabam employee has responded for weeks and weeks. Nothing on the trello board, nothing in the Known Bugs forum.
    It's a bug that's been internally reported amongst the ccp where we get to talk to the devs directly.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Vikings27 said:

Pikolu said:

It's a bug that's been internally reported amongst the ccp where we get to talk to the devs directly.
    Appreciate this. I'm these instances, why doesn't kabam throw up a message in the banner at the top of the forum page or an in game message?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

You’re probably not getting a response over the weekend

It was reported over a month ago so a response or confirmation that this is screwed up would be nice. Maybe list it a month the bug board (trello) too, right?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/367113/visual-bug-in-aw#latest

Pikolu said:

Vikings27 said:

Pikolu said:

No offense but whooopie. Kabam should already know about this since it was a problem over a month ago. We already had to wait through one update. Actions speak louder than words … but some words would be nice since it’s not even been acknowledged by kabam and no fix seems to be on the horizon.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Vikings27 said:

Pikolu said:

That's very cool that Kabam at least got poked by this bug, thanks
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    I lost this fight right here because guess what? Omega Sentinel is a tactic defender and the icon does not show it! Shuri has the correct green icon to indicate it, but not OS. Solve this stupid issue immediatly to avoid further confusion and I want a health potion to compensate for this issue on your side.
  • Options
    Already a post about this also pikolu already said kabam are aware and most likely already have a fix for it but it will take a actual monthly patch so asking them to fix asap wont change the timing of the fix also if ur placing same champs u should already know who is tactic and whos not
  • Options
    I made post about it, got ignored because some people said, "Kabam knows about it, from 2 seasons apparently." 😃
  • Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 126
    Yeah, she don’t have the green icon, but you still used a tactic attacker against a tactic defender.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Already a post about this also pikolu already said kabam are aware and most likely already have a fix for it but it will take a actual monthly patch so asking them to fix asap wont change the timing of the fix also if ur placing same champs u should already know who is tactic and whos not

Cool, issue an official message warning people about it and offer compensation for having people fight tactic defenders without them being highlighted as such.
  • Options

Yeah, she don’t have the green icon, but you still used a tactic attacker against a tactic defender.

I am using decay, not clarity. Maestro being a tactic attacker means nothing if clarity isn’t enabled.
  • Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 126
    You could have just gone to your Champions and filtered the defenders out. You lost, and that's on you.