**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Did they try to make the Raid with MODOK a new spring of sorrow on an absurd level?

I don't know what the idea was here, but if it was to make us suffer, they nailed it.

I'm tasked with taking down MODOK without him being stunned, okay! But how come special attacks don't count?

You have to give him heavy attack, then he comes and hits you in the face and kills your hero with just one combo.

They said to use the striker, but tell me how to do it when you don't have the striker yet and you're still trying to build damage and this mission comes 4 times in a row?

In my best fights and with luck the maximum I managed to take was around 8%, in my alliance almost no one is to throw damage from him.

Because kabam decided to take something that was good to do and turn it into the Spring of Horror and make you cry with anger. Thank you, you did it...

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,088 ★★★★
    Good thing I've picked Aegon, his Unstoppable on heavy came through
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 606 ★★★
    Not sure what’s going on with your game but knocking him down with specials worked fine for me.
  • Options
    JoaoAlves17JoaoAlves17 Posts: 24
    Lokx said:

Not sure what’s going on with your game but knocking him down with specials worked fine for me.

Then it's bugged! For me, it didn't count once. It only counted when I launched a heavy attack.

The truth is that this appears to be bugged.

That's why there are difficulties, imagine having to make a heavy attack with your guard open.
  • Options

The problem is that this shouldn't be a fight where only one or two heroes manage to do well.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

I'm just bummed about this, "Modok's autoblock triggers, our hero is still in mid animation but Modok somehow counterattacks? 5 hit? Special?"

Wtf, how can he autoblock and counterattack so fast

This is happening in other parts of the game as well. It appears that the AI ​​is breaking the defenders' block. It's so fast that it seems like she counterattacks in the middle of our combo.

But with MODOK's mechanics, it's worse in this fight. His damage on defense is very high. And if a combo hits you, your life is over.

The truth is that this fight is a real horror.
    The defender is hitting straight through a block with basic attacks. Had this happen quite a few times. There were no debuffs, or anything in the defenders abilities to indicate this would happen.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    Pandingo said:

It was for SURE an overcorrection. They felt raids were too easy so they cranked it up by 20. I wasn't able to do 1% against modok with 14 revives with storm. He barely let's you do the prompts without beating you down. Absolutely stupid. Not at all fun. The other 3 were ok. Storm did just ok against all the autoblocks

I got one fight where I didn't get hit block prompt, completed the missions once and smashed him for 10%. Just the impossible 999 Aegon issue of hitting block that cost me.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,055 ★★★★
    edited June 15

I'm tasked with taking down MODOK without him being stunned, okay! But how come special attacks don't count?

THIS. Waiting for the striker to charge up to complete one mission is just plain stupid, especially when you're only given like 3 mins per fight. It's not only delaying completion of one mission, it's delaying everything after it too.

I'm guessing it's a bug where specials should be counted, but they aren't for reasons unknown.

^ This is me giving kabam the benefit of the doubt, because surely this wasn't intentional. Surely they tested the fight properly before rolling it out...
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★

Aegon is great for this fight, as long as you never banked 999 combo prior. If you did you can't do it,it's not possible.
  • Options

I saw a video of a player parrying and taking down at heavyweight, and the mission of taking down without stunning still counted. Even knocking down the stunned MODOK.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,946 ★★★★★
    Titania crushes him, but yah you don’t get the knockdown when using specials.
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 180
    I saw this tip posted elsewhere. Wish I could remember by who so I can give credit.

If you use a champ with a two hit heavy, you can parry, charge your heavy and watch the stun timer, then release just before it expires. The first hit will hit while he’s stunned, but the second hit (which knocks him down) hits after the stun expired.

This worked every time for me using Hulkling.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★

Lokx said:

Then it's bugged! For me, it didn't count once. It only counted when I launched a heavy attack.

The truth is that this appears to be bugged.

That's why there are difficulties, imagine having to make a heavy attack with your guard open.
    It didn't work for me either until today - maybe a hotfix was pushed (speculating) but using specials wasn't completing prompts the first few days.

It's not a good fight.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    Modok is the only fight that needs tuned down. Rest were ok
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I'm gonna get spammed hard for this one but a month ago everyone was complaining about the bosses being too easy and the whole map being explored in two days... Now when it's actually hard nobody likes it? Lmao not saying op is wrong but this is kinda funny 💀
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★

I'm gonna get spammed hard for this one but a month ago everyone was complaining about the bosses being too easy and the whole map being explored in two days... Now when it's actually hard nobody likes it? Lmao not saying op is wrong but this is kinda funny 💀

Be careful of what you ask for
  • Options
    edited June 16

Be careful of what you ask for
    Yeah, they did ask for it 😂
  • Options
    NüΚΞ said:

Fight is just terrible for most champs. Moleman would probably be op. He can block unblockable and get the knockdown with heavy.

Oh you would think, but my 7R2 Mole Man is basically useless against him because nobody in the assault class is able to build charges. I've been running with 8/15 charges max because they just can't complete the challenges
  • Options

If they said that it was too easy they were out of their minds it would be too easy if there was no 12% cap and instant death. The first 3 bosses were fine but Modok is really annoying
    Not these ones, the previous minis and boss. I don't think anyone can really argue against that, those were so easy people were finishing the whole map in literally two days.
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 77
    I am definitely done with raid until they change something on the last boss. It's not worth it.
  • Options
    pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Posts: 46
    edited June 16
    in our aliance, the main reasson to spend extra resources to finish the raid in two days was to get 5 days off, not needing to play boring AQ. this modok has just taken away that. so there is no advantage to playing raid instead of normal AQ maps.

also the entry cost his horrible compared to my reward luck. basicaly I get much better rewards from my daily crystals all the time. so that said, this was the last raid I have played. I do not care for this kind of repetive overly dificult content. Let the youtubers have fun trying to beat this overly dificult stuff the devs try to create in hopes nobody can realy beat it.

This is not the kind of challenge I play for fun. I would rather not play at all (oh, and yes I mostly do that challenging stuff like nekro or sos)