**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.2.4 Magik

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
I've just started exploring 5.2, been saving these two paths for last because this Magik looks like a pain. Any tips on how to fight her? (Buffet, Masochism, Enhanced Abilities)
I don't have any ability accuracy reducers maxed out (downranked my Crossbones). My r5s are sl, sw, rogue, cap, and dorm. I've also got 5*ws r4 (I had no choice) and 5* drax and starky r3.
I do have crossbones (both 4 and 5*), elektra, vision, and magik r4 unduped.
plz halp

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Take off dexterity from your masteries and parry if you want to and use champs who don’t proc buffs or debuffs. Like cap ww2
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    If that's the Magik I'm thinking of, I believe I just used Magik on her, powerlocked over and over...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Archangel and Guillotine
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Thanks for all the help guys, I think I'm just going to try wall-locking her with dorm/magik cuz the limbo is way too much. I'd def use Archangel and guilly but don't have them :/
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Magik to beat that Magik every time.
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Use sl fight like stun immune keep streak
    Limbo is too much, and the buffet recovers 10% health. I ended up using Dormammu, took forever and had to spend a couple revives to do both paths. Hardest thing in 5.2 other than the Collector imo
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Gotta be careful using Dorm or Magik. Make sure you try to parry before placing the power lock debuff before the timer expires. Dorm doesn’t hit that hard buttime his l2 when he gets the green buff for the extra power burn damage. You can also use those mystic boosts that restore power based off the damage they deal.

CB can work just keep the fury up and remember 1 will go away triggering buffet. Vision will work and Electra as well. Electra you need to trigger Machoism before firing off her l1 for the bleeds but the enhanced abilities might throw her off.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Md helps a lot with that fight. That brief regen counts as a buff. I used my magik and md maxed I basically lived at l2. Long fight but not very hard.
    Gotta be careful using Dorm or Magik. Make sure you try to parry before placing the power lock debuff before the timer expires. Dorm doesn’t hit that hard buttime his l2 when he gets the green buff for the extra power burn damage. You can also use those mystic boosts that restore power based off the damage they deal.

Interesting, I did not kno that the l2 would get extra damage as well. It's weird how you can end with a medium and then still use the sp2 with imbued abilities
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    taojay1 wrote: »

Interesting, I did not kno that the l2 would get extra damage as well. It's weird how you can end with a medium and then still use the sp2 with imbued abilities

Yeah I just pulled dorm on my second account and it is nice to double dip like that now shhhh
    @Mcord117 Oh man that's not the only thing worth shushing about... ;) nuff said
  • LoneWing13LoneWing13 Posts: 21
    I've tried using AA against her. But her damn limbo keeps draining me before I can build an effective amount of neurotixin on her. My AA is a 5-star r4 maxed out. Would I have better luck if I used someone that doesn't place any negative buffs on her?
  • tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    Omega heavy attack puts a degeneration on her, during this time limbo seems but doesnt work