Negasonic buff?

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
I recently got negasonic and want to take her to r4 because her ability to shut down nearly all skill is insane. However her damage is a bit rubbish, do you think she needs a buff? And if so how would you buff her?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★
    Id say give some crit damage reduction and allow mediums to still apply incinerates even after 5 as i think its kinda bad making it so u cant stack incinerates after 5 with mediums and health like its too small for what shes suppose to counter
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Id say give some crit damage reduction and allow mediums to still apply incinerates even after 5 as i think its kinda bad making it so u cant stack incinerates after 5 with mediums and health like its too small for what shes suppose to counter

I would he happy if her mediums can still apply incinerates by just replacing the oldest one with a new one, without adding more to the total.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    I think there should be a tune-up like it was with a shuri. So, make a limit of 20-25 incinerates and make them burn 2 times harder, that would solve probably all of the existing problems.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    She’s the best skill counter. That does not mean she should also be the strongest skill counter. Will it happen? Maybe. But it’s also possible she may not because of how well she counters the skill class in every way
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Siliyo said:

She’s the best skill counter. That does not mean she should also be the strongest skill counter. Will it happen? Maybe. But it’s also possible she may not because of how well she counters the skill class in every way

She doesn’t have to be the strongest skill counter. In my opinion onslaught is just that. It’s just that onslaught can be used in other fights vs other classes well. She falls short when it comes to outside the skill class. Not saying she is downright unusable but there is more to be desired and she leaves too much option for other champs to be taken in. She doesn’t have to be the cgr of the class but would prefer her damage to at least be like venom.

(Also just want to note that i’m still fairly new to using her so my opinion could change. If any of you have a different opinion on her then let me know)
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    She will probably end up like infamous iron man, really solid for their perfect matchups (Bishop/Bullseye), and kinda meh elsewhere
  • LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Member Posts: 54
    @Zuro ayy, dont do my boy irondoom like that, he carried me to thronebreaker. Anyone who is not immune to shock and power burn is cooked (provided he doesnt lose his armor). I agree he is not a top 5 but atleast top 10 tech imo. AND BY NO MEANS IS DOOM MEH IN ANY FORM.

(NO OFFENSE)
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 389
    She ia very annoying defender against most of the non tech champions.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    She’s got enough going on for her, apart from countering the skill class extremely well she’s also a very tough defender against non-tech champions. Her damage is more than acceptable, she’s maybe a bit too "balanced", a 15% damage bump wouldn’t hurt.