**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank 5 6 Star Ascended OG Daredevil

His sig ability description messed up though.

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,886 ★★★★
    Nice. He’s a great Photon counter because of the auto evade and miss counter.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    But his evade will not work in aw boss node...and imo counter is needed more in aw incomparison other format. Not sure about damge..but it will low as compared to other good skill champion...than that he will unless there not node for counter evade...
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    He's a probable candidate for a buff at some point, at which point you'll be laughing. If DDHK doesn't become a 7* I can see a buffed Daredevil (Classic) becoming a 7* instead.
  • Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 156 ★★
    Chobbly said:

He's a probable candidate for a buff at some point, at which point you'll be laughing. If DDHK doesn't become a 7* I can see a buffed Daredevil (Classic) becoming a 7* instead.

I actually have both of them Maxed out lol along with Elektra Kingpin and Bullseye
  • Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 156 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Nice. He’s a great Photon counter because of the auto evade and miss counter.

I checked he’s also pretty good for Onslaught he evaded majority of his attack including his whole sp1 besides the first hit and evades 3 of his basic attacks I believe