Experiencing high amount of glitches

Polobaby242Polobaby242 Member Posts: 17
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
With in the last 48 hours I've been having high amount of glitches in the game every second; that's interrupting my fighting style and causing me to lose unnecessary life and not enjoying the game.

Experiencing high amount of glitches 28 votes

Like if you've been having the same issue
89% 25 votes
If you waist lots of revives and pots .. comment
10% 3 votes

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Member Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Last 48 hours?? More like 48 months. Welcome to a Kabam game. The term being Kabamed was coined for a reason.
  • Polobaby242Polobaby242 Member Posts: 17
    I was playing for over a year.. but it never got this hideous
  • GarbagePandaGarbagePanda Member Posts: 46
    Have we discussed the issue of dashing back to evade at a snails pace? I can't seem to dodge anything as fast as I used to anymore.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Last few months there's been an absurd amount of bugs in every mode and they always seem to break another thing and leave it unfixed while ignoring others.

The ai is recovery way to fast and blocking specials left and right in combos, combos with a power hit then special etc.

Character signature abilities bug out all the time or are worded wrong.

Character specials also don't work well sometimes and they do strange things like Dr strange using deadpools 3rd.

Character getting launched in air and stay there above yours while fighting in air.

Parry isn't working to well for a lot of people.

Regular attacks and specials are tearing through blocks and they're dropping when holding.

There's been an autofight bug for months and wasn't included in the sticky.

Alliance war has a **** ton of bugs most notably the inability to see your defender kills and the inability to see anything in other groups.

My nightcrawler is getting hit during his evades.

Connection issues, occasional lag, etc

There's a lot more of them, and they cost others and me a lot of resources and cause a lot of frustration.
  • NarutoDamienNarutoDamien Member Posts: 2
    I just got killed in a war because it dropped my block as the opponent was attacking
  • RiegelRiegel Member Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    It's ok guys their beta testers will start finding these things, so they don't show up in 100% of updates we've received lately. ;)
    imp3r7vzk15d.png
    ib0tgxud5yd5.png
    roj8qf7owjmh.png
    hvecshrors3x.png
    That's some of the screenshots I was able to capture.. I couldn't even get on forum half of the time.. it was say error
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    This game is becoming a joke
  • ZappmonkeyZappmonkey Member Posts: 8
    I have put in a ticket for that as well as on Loki's unblockable L2 that doesn't work half of the time
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Member Posts: 214
    Lag and Whiffing been going on for too long and it does look to the fanbase that its intentional. Their priority is ****, for example, if an AQ boss could be 1 shot, they would immediately fix that but not bugs that affect player progress.
    Now I'm really pissed of .. game just glitch on me in the middle of aq boss and I got hit with a special and die.. I lost 2 damn champs... and I'm tired of getting revives and using pots for this ****
  • Still_LearningStill_Learning Member Posts: 6
    Lately, I have been noticing the same thing. I purchased an I-Pad 3 (because Kabam said my I-Pad 2 was no longer supported, even though the game played fine when I first got it) explicitly to play this game. I believed Kabam when they told me my device was under powered ... now, I believe this to be poor coding. Instead of constantly upgrading additional Champions to entice me to spend money, why not FIX THE UNDERLYING PLATFORM, so I will WANT to spend money on a game I enjoy? It has always been a poor craftsman that blames their tools for shoddy work. Shame on you, Kabam.
  • AmberAmber Member Posts: 1
    There has been an issue with marvel.
    Such as the game keeps glitching while we're fighting in aq and aw, while this happens we loose so much health from the hero that we just fought with or even worse they die completely.
    I'm sure other players are getting frustrated with this issue.
    We all as marvel players would like to see this issue resolved.
    This should take priority over new features, fix the mechanics first before adding more to the plate
    uubpry0.jpg

dUPt07kh.jpg

W3NKI0t.jpg

Some screen shots and pics, there's more got to check around.

Responsiveness is also a issue
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    uubpry0.jpg

dUPt07kh.jpg

W3NKI0t.jpg

That DS on the phone cracks me up! Hahaha.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Member Posts: 173
    uubpry0.jpg

dUPt07kh.jpg

W3NKI0t.jpg

That DS strange screen shot is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. It basically sums up how bad this game is broken.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Member Posts: 173
    uubpry0.jpg

dUPt07kh.jpg

W3NKI0t.jpg

That DS on the phone cracks me up! Hahaha.

That's hilarious!! Shows how broken the Gabe really is. I wonder if he inflicted bleed.
    I remember it killed him, couldn't believe what I was seeing.

One of my friends sent me a couple of things, this game is pretty messed up.

0z64Y9Rh.jpg

2W29crGh.jpg

IhfRk2Oh.jpg

^ Might not be werid but it's the auto fight bug, my groot and other characters repeatedly fight by themselves when I turn off auto play and have to turn it on an off to fix it

Floating characters in werid postions, freezing and more
    9l6swrou8863.png
    ftt64iah0yia.png
    9maf8dzymey3.png
    21gvy47vhbv0.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Zappmonkey wrote: »
    9l6swrou8863.png
    ftt64iah0yia.png
    9maf8dzymey3.png
    21gvy47vhbv0.png

Glitch or not, that would be a sick Skin for Elektra!
    65msgdher20g.jpg
    3xd55ggik6aj.jpg
    nyr123cbod4f.png