Can’t see new 7 star in champion reel

MaqsoodMaqsood Member Posts: 67
Is 7 star basic really updated ?? I can’t see new champions when I spin the crystal

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I just got cheeilth so yes they are there
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,696 ★★★★★
    Yes it updated the whiel is useless for you to lock at.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,212 ★★★★★
    There's alot of champions the reel can choose to show you. It doesn't matter what you can see
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

There's alot of champions the reel can choose to show you. It doesn't matter what you can see

But bullseye, serpent and destroyer are still in the titan crystal, does it mean that they did not move to the 7 star base pool?
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

But bullseye, serpent and destroyer are still in the titan crystal, does it mean that they did not move to the 7 star base pool?
    They were never moving to basic today. Just Kushala, Chee'Ilth, WWBN, Morbius, Peni, and Havok.

ahmynuts said:

They were never moving to basic today. Just Kushala, Chee'Ilth, WWBN, Morbius, Peni, and Havok.
    Wow, I didn't know that guess I have been saving all of my shards for nothing 😆. When are they going to be moving down to the base pool pls
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,696 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Wasn’t meant to go in the basic either
  • Thokk150Thokk150 Member Posts: 89

ahmynuts said:

Wow, I didn't know that guess I have been saving all of my shards for nothing 😆. When are they going to be moving down to the base pool pls
    They should be moving to the basic two months from now
    Thokk150 said:

ahmynuts said:

They should be moving to the basic two months from now
    Okay thank you for the info, really appreciate it. Guess I'll be whaling out on 6 star featureds for serpent and negasonic now😅