Can we get a “Asgardians” Tag when ‘BRB’ enters the contest kabam?!

heirDEZheirDEZ Member Posts: 139 ★★
edited June 19 in General Discussion
Same applies for the “Eternals” & the “Shi’ar Empire”, “Gamma’s” etc..cause that’s a lot of asgardians🤷‍♂️😂 forgot to add Mangog cause he’s sort of an asgardian villain & maybe ‘Gorr’ I guess

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Well some of them are not Asgardians. Korg, Angela, Jane and BRB for example
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

Angela is a asgardian as shes from the realm of angels but was born on asgard
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    edited June 19
    OldManHop said:

Bendy said:

Isn't she literally Thor's sister?
    Good point. It might be more that she doesn't really have much interaction with asgard
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★

Retconned a few years ago.
    edited June 19
    OldManHop said:

A lot of retconned happened but a lot still is in this game of canon like odin synergy and angelas its still family so shes still asgardian in game and if a tag does have it should she should be one due to shes still family to thor of sister
    OldManHop said:

Bendy said:

Its weird how yes she is but in mcu she doesnt exist but hopefully someday we get a movie with her in as shes a cool character
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Member Posts: 139 ★★

Since this is the MCU Korg who lives in New Asgard which is Asgard he’s Asgardian lmao & BRB would be an Honorary Asgardian citizen
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,177 ★★★★★
    edited June 19
    Bendy said:

OldManHop said:

Bendy said:

Its weird how yes she is but in mcu she doesnt exist but hopefully someday we get a movie with her in as shes a cool character
    They used a lot of Angela's backstory for Hela in Ragnarok: Thor's secret sister who was in a place locked away by Odin. Since they haven't even used Balder or Tyr, I wouldn't hold my breath for getting Angela.

The actual Asgardians in the game are: Odin, Hela, Thor/Rags, Loki, Angela, Serpent, Destroyer, Heimdall and Valkyrie. There's certainly an argument to include Jane since she has the Power of Thor. Korg, not so much. Just cuz he lives in New Asgard, doesn't mean he's an Asgardian, any more than I would be if I lived there. It's like the muppets who ask if my sister's Chinese because she was born in Hong Kong. Uh, no, she was born to two white people in a UK Crown Dependency on a British military base in a British Army hospital. She's about as Chinese as the Pope.

(My sister was born in 1971, before any y'all say bUt HoNg KoNg Is In ChInA)
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited June 19
    Bendy said:

OldManHop said:

A lot of retconned happened but a lot still is in this game of canon like odin synergy and angelas its still family so shes still asgardian in game and if a tag does have it should she should be one due to shes still family to thor of sister
    Sorry if my post made it sound like I was disagreeing with and/or contradicting you. I was pointing out that, as of 2014 at least, she is confirmed to be Asgardian (and Thor's sister), with her birth name being "Aldrif Odinsdottir" (at least in the Earth-616 comic continuity)
    OldManHop said:

Bendy said:

OldManHop said:

Sorry if my post made it sound like I was disagreeing with and/or contradicting you. I was pointing out that, as of 2014 at least, she is confirmed to be Asgardian (and Thor's sister), with her birth name being "Aldrif Odinsdottir" (at least in the Earth-616 comic continuity)
    Oh no i know im just saying a lot was retconned in comcis as like qs and scarlet witch are also one in comics that got retconned
    edited June 19

Bendy said:

OldManHop said:

Bendy said:

They used a lot of Angela's backstory for Hela in Ragnarok: Thor's secret sister who was in a place locked away by Odin. Since they haven't even used Balder or Tyr, I wouldn't hold my breath for getting Angela.

The actual Asgardians in the game are: Odin, Hela, Thor/Rags, Loki, Angela, Serpent, Destroyer, Heimdall and Valkyrie. There's certainly an argument to include Jane since she has the Power of Thor. Korg, not so much. Just cuz he lives in New Asgard, doesn't mean he's an Asgardian, any more than I would be if I lived there. It's like the muppets who ask if my sister's Chinese because she was born in Hong Kong. Uh, no, she was born to two white people in a UK Crown Dependency on a British military base in a British Army hospital. She's about as Chinese as the Pope.

Yeah hela in comics was different as she was the hel realm ruler but in mcu its sister like kinda sucks but maybe in mcu there can be another secret sister as we are still yet to see the angel heaven realm

Edit: wishful thinking though as just be cool to see her especially one day with a big event but its like serpent he hasnt even been mentioned which be cool as so many cool comic events id love to see play out on big screen like fear itself
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

OldManHop said:

Bendy said:

Yeah hela in comics was different as she was the hel realm ruler but in mcu its sister like kinda sucks but maybe in mcu there can be another secret sister as we are still yet to see the angel heaven realm

Edit: wishful thinking though as just be cool to see her especially one day with a big event but its like serpent he hasnt even been mentioned which be cool as so many cool comic events id love to see play out on big screen like fear itself
    Yea fear itself will be dope if they ever do it. Although it HEAVILY involved mutants and the xmen. So obviously it'll be quite a while before they ever get around to it. But it would definitely be a saga closer like Thanos and his endgame.