Is this bugged

Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
So the bg nodes say cosmic champs light attacks have a 50% chance to armor break and I did a fight with herc against red skull, did a bunch of lights the whole fight but got zero armor breaks the whole time, either there’s something I’m misunderstanding or it’s fully bugged

Comments

• AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    I guess light critical hits have 50% chance to break the Armor. Red skull have so much critical resistance.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    I was using Hyperion against shocker. No armor breaks from lights, but inflicted 3 after using a Sp3
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    I used venom against ebony maw and even after multiple light crits not a single armor break
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    I crit on my lights and still didn’t armor break
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    Also just did my 5 matches and did not receive my rewards in tokens or anything for the start of the season. Bugs galore
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    Nothing works as intended in this bgs update lol.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Correction in my comment above. I just saw the node. It is 50% with light attack and 100% with critical light attack. But for sure it is happening sometimes..
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,696 ★★★★★

Also just did my 5 matches and did not receive my rewards in tokens or anything for the start of the season. Bugs galore

Stash. There in there
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Member Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    Yep just costed me a match. Gotta love BGs
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    The one time I try to play BG's...

"It's just one win... It won't be bad."

God, I suck at this game 😆
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    Not sure if they “fixed” it

Now, the defender is getting armor breaks when they land basic hits on me but I can’t cause armor breaks by landing basic hits 😳