**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

BG matchmaking is ridiculous

JethuaJethua Posts: 71
I have literally been facing exclusively 6-9mil total hero rating accounts and I am in GOLD. How can it be this grindy to get the vision piece and we have to face these opponents. Idk, kinda stupid. Holy moly… not looking forward to this grind.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    Try on day-3 or 4

Whales are stomping everyone, they should move up significantly fast due to +2 medals and 10k Titans
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited June 20

It's going to be a problem all season, you're going to have whales and valiants in gold at different times, a lot of valiants will purposely wait a few days, some more a week or so. Seasons going to suck for smaller players.

You are absolutely correct,..there are going to be complaints about valiants “cherry picking” and hanging out in low brackets to exploit the situation.
    BUT,..the reality is all people (valiants included), have limited time to spend in the game.
    With it being so close to 4th of July deals many people prioritize the arenas over any other game mode.
    So yes,..it will most definitely be a problem all season,..and the 7 star and Titan shards comp will be there for the entirety of it,.,wether you jump in day one,..or the final week.
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 274 ★★
    Yeah, I'll check in again next week because I'm getting mollywhopped! 😂
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Matchmaking is random. But I feel your pain lmao

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,731 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Looks familiar…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,342 ★★★★
    edited June 20
    Emilia90 said:

One could say that your match history is… chaos… I’ll show myself out.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    It's going to balance out eventually. They just made changes, so things will be up in the air.
  • Options
    AmongusgokuAmongusgoku Posts: 1
    edited June 20
    Yuh uh same here i am trying to climb the ranks i am cavalier but i am facing paragons and legends with rosters like this mine isn't even too good to start with
  • Options
    edited June 20
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

My sense of humor is broken so this was hilarious

When I saw Pepe pop up I was like bruh
    I dont usually tell dad jokes, but when I do, he always laughs.

But yea it took me a full 2 matches before I matched with a guy from NewN. I didn’t forfeit but mentally I basically had. I got my one win afterwards so now imma just sit back and wait out the chaos😉 of the first few days.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,461 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

I see what you did there🤣
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 150 ★★
    Yes while all are in gold matchmaking should be more equal up to Platinum 2. Thats when it is free for all.
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 249 ★★
    Give a week or two youll be fine
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 576 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Everyone starts in gold this season due to a bug that can't be fixed this season. It is also day 1.

But prior to Platinum, people should be matched with accounts similar level, after that it's free for all. Unless because of the bug, platinum criteria of matchmaking is now actually gold
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

I see what you did there🤣
    😉
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 743 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

Had to go back & look at the photo to see. Well played...👏👏👏
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★

Yuh uh same here i am trying to climb the ranks i am cavalier but i am facing paragons and legends with rosters like this mine isn't even too good to start with

What in all hell are you doing still as a Cavalier with that roster??
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★

That’s his opponents roster not his
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
    My baby account is 300k and I went up against a 4mill account lolz. I lost. But I made him suffer for it hahahahaha evade for daaaaaaays
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 284
    edited June 21
    I rarely get matched with accounts that are not legends or with 15+ R5 and above, and I am at Gold3! I don't see this improving any time soon. I should have been in Diamond!
  • Options
    Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 74
    I’m having the same issue. Most of us won’t reach the compensation rewards Kabam put in the higher brackets.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★

That’s his opponents roster not his
    Oh derp - I see it clearly now! :lol:
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 193

I’m having the same issue. Most of us won’t reach the compensation rewards Kabam put in the higher brackets.

The funny thing is this issue affect to the low tier players, and the compensation is aim to the top tier! How ridiculous is it?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Hmmm. I'm 5/1.

Maybe I'm soaking up all the noobness in Gold? Even had a quitout but when his top champ was a 6r4 I kinda get it.