The compesation is quite lacking

MuddyQuiet1MuddyQuiet1 Member Posts: 33
Okay so everybody knows about the bg starting position being a lil bit messed up
But they gave us the compasation so its all fine right? I wouldnt say so to get to the compasation u need to be diamond which is already hard enough by itself u also need to deal with valiant players as an tb and belowe player

Here are some pics of the match ups
I am cav (while defenitly not a good player i wouldnt call myself bad either) i can deal with 1 or 2 7 stars r1 but how am i supposed to deal with r3 7 star .
Most players (tb and belowe) are gonna suffer and get nothing in return
Cus there is practicly 0% chance u are gonna become diamond
So what i think kabam should do is nerf the compasation but make it available to everyone like instead of 15k make it 10k 7 star shards and u can keep the 10k titan shards as an bigger compasation to the diamond rank guys

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,381 ★★★★★
    It's week one be patient, all those whales you're worried about will get to Vibranium for the Titan shards and you'll be able to get the 7* shards. I'm not saying the massive screw up from Kabam is fine of course, I'm just saying if you're worried about the 7* shards just be patient you'll be able to get them.
    Wong_99 said:

What makes you think that you should be able to be competitive in a competitive mode when you’re 4 progression levels below the highest? What makes you think that you should be getting 7* shards at all? Imo no one under tb should be able to get 7*s

Maybe the fact that Kabam screwed over every single baby account when they butchered both seeding and the meta?
  • LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Member Posts: 54
    edited June 21
    @Wong_99 op is just asking for fair compensation. Imo evn a 6* would go a long way as compensation for lower progression players. Putting a 7* at the apex level after botching up seeding would more or less screw lower progression players.
    Like you and me, op also deserves fair compensation. This just feels like a half hearted effort at making amends.

@Wong_99 op is just asking for fair compensation. Imo evn a 6* would go a long way as compensation for lower progression players. Putting a 7* at the apex level after botching up seeding would more or less screw lower progression players.
    Like you and me, op also deserves fair compensation. This just feels like a half hearted effort at making amends.

Not really, the true apex level is Vibranium and there are 10k Titan shards there. I can guarantee you in two weeks most TBs will be in Diamond, whales have a reason to rush all the way up to V1 asap.
    Accounts like op's will get the 7*.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★
    ...the compensation is for those people not for you...
  • MuddyQuiet1MuddyQuiet1 Member Posts: 33

Why? Just cause i cant grind all day?
    And now i have to suffer for "those" people?

Even 2k 6 stars shards would mean somethung ngl
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,145 ★★★★★
    edited June 21

This is completely inaccurate, Non gc players are affected by the bug as well
    Wong_99 said:

What makes you think that you should be able to be competitive in a competitive mode when you’re 4 progression levels below the highest? What makes you think that you should be getting 7* shards at all? Imo no one under tb should be able to get 7*s

Its a mode unlocked on unccolected? Why cant i be playing it? If it wasnt meant to be played why give it?
    I mean even normaly its hard to reach diamond but now its immposible
    Most players are gonna suffer for nothing in return

This is completely inaccurate, Non gc players are affected by the bug as well
    Non GC players didn't get pushed down as much did they?.. I mean OP is asking for "less" compensation; but in lower tiers. Meaning he thinks Diamond and Vibranium are hard to reach.

You are getting 2 points per win, its not much different than before. And why would people agree for less rewards to make it so you can get some? That sounds pretty selfish on your side.

You are getting 2 points per win, its not much different than before. And why would people agree for less rewards to make it so you can get some? That sounds pretty selfish on your side.
    Before i could win every 2nd match at least now i have to waste 7 matches for 1 win
    Its either i am fighting againt someone with 10 r3 7 stars or someone with 2 6 stars there is no fair fights for anyone its so much diffrent than before and i am not just talking about myself most tb and lower arent gonna see any compesation just beacuse paragon and valiant need to get another 7 star? That sounds really selfish from you

Before i could win every 2nd match at least now i have to waste 7 matches for 1 win
    Its either i am fighting againt someone with 10 r3 7 stars or someone with 2 6 stars there is no fair fights for anyone its so much diffrent than before and i am not just talking about myself most tb and lower arent gonna see any compesation just beacuse paragon and valiant need to get another 7 star? That sounds really selfish from you
    Its a PvP mode and obviously there is a lot of players ahead of you. The compensation is based on the bug, not on a particular player strength. We are being compensated r for having to play more matches to get to GC.