Best champion for current BGs season

Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
edited June 21 in General Discussion
Well, galan is best attacker, without any doubt. Holding block and gain planteary masses. But this discussion isn't only for me but also for community.
Now, is any non cosmic attacker and and non tech defender is benifited in this season?

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    Thor OG is not too shabby either
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★
    Galan does ramp up a bit faster which earns him a spot in the deck. But the chip block damage to get that faster ramp up hurts his points scoring potential.
    There are several faster options. All the usual suspects: Juggs, Kate, Hulkling, Piggy, Silk. Angela has been doing some nutty things.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,887 ★★★★★
    Venom can be insane attacker. Honestly all cosmic champs are good this season.nimrod is a extremely good defender because of his armor break resistance.

Most mystic champs are great defenders due to armor break immunity. Abs man is great, Doom rintrah mangog and other mystics with armor break immunity works as they might get tankier. Kingpin/zemo are good against cosmic attackers. Domino always shines as well.

Red skull and Killmonger sucks as defenders this meta.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    Chavez also hits really hard with all those buffs
  • Barani7daBarani7da Member Posts: 683 ★★
    Corvus definitely, he will place critical hits in his light attacks which was very much useful. I used him once I felt he is way to good
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116
    I have done some sub 30 sec fights with CGR vs r3 defenders.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    edited June 21
    Thx for above all, i soon update my BGs roster
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Corvus definitely, he will place critical hits in his light attacks which was very much useful. I used him once I felt he is way to good

Who were you fighting against? I can't speak for everyone, but the one fight I used my 7r3 Corvus for, a 7r2 Titania, it was a slog. Used a sp2, sp1, and the rest of my charges and she still wasn't dead.
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116

Barani7da said:

Who were you fighting against? I can't speak for everyone, but the one fight I used my 7r3 Corvus for, a 7r2 Titania, it was a slog. Used a sp2, sp1, and the rest of my charges and she still wasn't dead.
    yeah she chunky, most would die but she chunky
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

Venom can be insane attacker. Honestly all cosmic champs are good this season.nimrod is a extremely good defender because of his armor break resistance.

Most mystic champs are great defenders due to armor break immunity. Abs man is great, Doom rintrah mangog and other mystics with armor break immunity works as they might get tankier. Kingpin/zemo are good against cosmic attackers. Domino always shines as well.

Red Skull has been cooking for me if I catch my opponent without a cosmic. A lot of people surprisingly don’t draft a cosmic to nuke him with. I was watching Andy’s stream and the same was happening there lol. If you have CGR or Galan it’s joever for skull though
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    I would say Juggs, Kushala, CGR, and the other usual nukes have been doing good. Nova also goes even harder this meta and I’ve nuked a lot of defenders with him
    Emilia90 said:

Red Skull has been cooking for me if I catch my opponent without a cosmic. A lot of people surprisingly don’t draft a cosmic to nuke him with. I was watching Andy’s stream and the same was happening there lol. If you have CGR or Galan it’s joever for skull though
    Not only them this season most cosmics can nuke him easily. But he is the toughest defender if opponent cannot draft a cosmic.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,266 ★★★
    CMM 💪
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    My Nimrod baits out 6r5 awakened CGRs every single time 🤣
    Nirmod armour can be broken but can't be reduced to anything
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

Galan does ramp up a bit faster which earns him a spot in the deck. But the chip block damage to get that faster ramp up hurts his points scoring potential.
    There are several faster options. All the usual suspects: Juggs, Kate, Hulkling, Piggy, Silk. Angela has been doing some nutty things.

I tried him against the defender with the biggest amount of chip damage in the entire game and only lost 15%

If you're losing any meaningful amount of health against defenders who don't have crazy chip damage through block (like Bullseye or Photon) I think it's a different issue. He can 100% finish with over 95% against most defenders.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

People been beating my ascended r5 nimrod with cgr in 40 seconds. Not sure how they doing that
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★

I still have a r2 Red Skull in my deck.i just make sure to try and not place it when they have a decent cosmic. Even then, he stalls enough for me to get a win with my nuke champs.

Also, the more armors he gets, the more annoying.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★

I still have a r2 Red Skull in my deck.i just make sure to try and not place it when they have a decent cosmic. Even then, he stalls enough for me to get a win with my nuke champs.

I tried using Ronan on him to stun lock the armours. But no stun came every sp and I’m not even sure why but it’s probably in his kit as reduction or something. I thought it was a guaranteed win and I got humbled lol.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★

I tried using Ronan on him to stun lock the armours. But no stun came every sp and I’m not even sure why but it’s probably in his kit as reduction or something. I thought it was a guaranteed win and I got humbled lol.
    Yeah, each armor gives him him 10% stun resistance, so you f’d up bad. Haha!
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

He's been the biggest pain in my ass....even with good cosmics (can't hit his block so no Hulkling....dangerous to intercept so Herc is meh)....unless you bring cgr or Angela vs him it's gonna be a nightmare basically....he's def been my biggest problem fight
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Crys23 said:

I tried him against the defender with the biggest amount of chip damage in the entire game and only lost 15%

If you're losing any meaningful amount of health against defenders who don't have crazy chip damage through block (like Bullseye or Photon) I think it's a different issue. He can 100% finish with over 95% against most defenders.
    How? You're only parrying I guess?
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 993 ★★★
    Offensively Kingpin is still one of the most underrated attackers in my opinion....

PT_99 said:

People been beating my ascended r5 nimrod with cgr in 40 seconds. Not sure how they doing that
    Cgr's damination removes all armor up buffs and that's when he deals the most damage.

Crys23 said:

Yeah parry and a few lights here and there to armor break him, do that until he's at one bar bait sp1 then heavy and sp1 immediately. Because his healthpool is small he's instantly dead or one combo away from death.

Crys23 said:

Yeah parry and a few lights here and there to armor break him, do that until he's at one bar bait sp1 then heavy and sp1 immediately. Because his healthpool is small he's instantly dead or one combo away from death.
    And before anyone thinks this is 🧢

Yes, they were exact same rank lol took 20 hits.
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Member Posts: 180
    honestly for me all champs are working fine cosmic class or any other class this meta is not too broken and giving too much of a edge to cosmic champs
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

My r2 red skull I never placed one defense anymore simply any cosmic nuke him fast enough. My observation. One my end all also have Hercules CGR so it just nuke him
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    Literally ANY Cosmic champ...
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

CMM 💪

🩵🩵🩵🩵
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    I can't change my titke from 'best champion in current BGs season' to 'red skull counter'.