**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Move the magnatron crystal to the 3 match objective

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 947 ★★★★★
Valiant here - started in silver 1 and already moving up so this doesn’t affect my account. But I have a family member with a low account and have alliance mates with lower accounts as well.

They are already locked out of magnetron higher rewards without $$$ which is fine. But they are also getting royally screwed with the matchmaking thanks to the season reset bug. 1 win may or may not happen for a week or two.

So if they are just going to be fodder for bigger accounts… move the magnatron crystal to the 3 match objective every two days so they aren’t kicked while they are down. They were promised an easier path to progress a bit more and this is the exact opposite.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    They'll still miss out - three wins in two days isn't going to be easier for them than one win in one day.

They'd potentially miss slightly fewer in the first week; but they could still literally miss all of them.

The most helpful thing we can do for smaller accounts is to get out of Silver/Gold ASAP.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    edited June 20
    Kabam said one can earn free 7* captain Marvel.
    I think 1 win daily is appropriate challenge.
  • Options

More chances for them to mess up while changing.. no thanks.

They added 7 star shards and titan shards to rank rewards instantly yesterday. You telling me they can’t move a crystal to another objective on the same refresh timer without messing something else up?
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 251 ★★★
    Side question... How many magnetron crystals should a F2P Paragon+ account be up to now?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,193 ★★★★★
    Yeah, they should definitely change it. My alt is valiant and I started at bronze 5. Felt bad that I was match with 2 cav and 1 uc. They didn’t stand a chance and 1 just forfeit.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    OldManHop said:

Side question... How many magnetron crystals should a F2P Paragon+ account be up to now?

16 now I think
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★

I think this is obvious, I don't know why they put the objective behind 1 win. It should be behind the finish three match objective to start with

Because most games are about engaging players and giving incentive to play. If they put it in the play 3 people and alt accounts would queue and put the phone down to "farm" those crystals. It would also make a mess in VT giving wins.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian

They'll still miss out - three wins in two days isn't going to be easier for them than one win in one day.

They'd potentially miss slightly fewer in the first week; but they could still literally miss all of them.

The most helpful thing we can do for smaller accounts is to get out of Silver/Gold ASAP.

(Part 2 correction)
    Isn’t it also just 1 win every *TWO DAYS* ?? (not every day)

Lower accounts may also find that even though you face a bigger account, not all of them are going to be rushing to Deathless Vision.
    If someone has already earned their 1 win, and has extra energy (or overflowing tokens) they may do another match and *GIVE* that next lower opponent a win. (since the matching is that way)
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 81

So I have to play bg and win one fight everyday for magnetron crystals?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    TheHerc said:

So I have to play bg and win one fight everyday for magnetron crystals?
    1 match win every 48 hrs. It resets again today.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    edited June 21
    It specifically is set up that way so people don't just afk their 3 bg matches. You actually will have to do something instead of just burning 45 energy while you do something else with your time.

Also, this is another reason why there are 104 crystals available for paragon+ just so you can miss 4 of the magnetron crystals.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

It specifically is set up that way so people don't just afk their 3 bg matches. You actually will have to do something instead of just burning 45 energy while you do something else with your time.

Also, this is another reason why there are 104 crystals available for paragon+ just so you can miss 4 of the magnetron crystals.

I understand the reasoning- but that scenario works if matchmaking isn’t wrecked due to the seeding error. You have cav and uncollected summoners who aren’t going to get one win for a week or two.

And to your other point - those same summoners can’t get 104 crystals anyway. They can make a dent, but arguably the crystals themselves is what they value. But kabam just made it that much harder for them to obtain it.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
    edited June 21

I think this is obvious, I don't know why they put the objective behind 1 win. It should be behind the finish three match objective to start with

Yep - that would encourage more participation in general. And I agree with OP - given how things started and the fact you have to do the objective every 2 days it would have been better to have it under the complete 3 matches. Some smaller accounts because of the bugged seeding won't be able to do even that over the first few days.

However as noted above there is the danger of farming...
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I would literally do this while having breakfast with the 70 energy i got while sleeping...
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 92
    zuffy said:

Yeah, they should definitely change it. My alt is valiant and I started at bronze 5. Felt bad that I was match with 2 cav and 1 uc. They didn’t stand a chance and 1 just forfeit.

Yeah I started in bronze 5 too in currently in Silver 5 after only playing 2 matches. I’m Valiant and running a full deck of 6* mostly ascended r5’s every one of my matches have been against far weaker accounts and 3 out the 5 matches I’ve entered have forfeited, one of the accounts I played against was pretty much all 4*s and I felt kind of evil banning his only 5*.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 753 ★★★

zuffy said:

Yeah I started in bronze 5 too in currently in Silver 5 after only playing 2 matches. I’m Valiant and running a full deck of 6* mostly ascended r5’s every one of my matches have been against far weaker accounts and 3 out the 5 matches I’ve entered have forfeited, one of the accounts I played against was pretty much all 4*s and I felt kind of evil banning his only 5*.

Same here. When those super lopsided matches happen, which has been almost every other one, I usually ban their bottom 3 champs. Props to the ones who actually play it out though 👏 👏👏