**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6star awakening gem from murder box

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 731 ★★★
I pull a 6star mutant awakening gem from my murder box and used it on my 6star GoldPool.

Comments

• Options
    Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 127
    Well, you do you I guess!
  • Options
    LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Posts: 54
    yoryie is that you? @Foxhero007
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★
    If you’ve done everything, what else you gonna do?.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 249 ★★★

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 977 ★★★
    Wow, nice champ to use. Do you have a spare one for Archangel? He is pretty good awaken too.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 249 ★★★
    edited June 21
    Buttehrs said:

This is obviously just my opinion, but I feel that these are the types of Champs that awakening gems are made. Because they are exceptionally hard to get naturally to begin with.

I actually got 5* Goldpool fairly early in my MCOC career and, in an enormous show of inexperience, I threw all my rankup resources at him thinking I'd use him for Variant #8 (I didn't.) Now, I'm lucky if he even gets used in arenas.

I don't wanna be that guy, but you're responding to someone who's been playing the game for 7 years and just recently beat Grandmaster. I feel like there's gotta be way better options that actually enable more forward momentum. I mean, rank up the champs you enjoy - of course. Have fun... but man, that AA could've used the awakening way more.