**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The nonsense and ridiculous of BG compensation

Alright I assume we all know about the problem with seeding in BG this season, and how is the compensation package work as well. So, hopefully someone from Kabam can explain logically why all of the summoners are affected by this issue, especially those low tier players, because it’s way harder for them to progress now when facing so many whales right from the beginning, so why you guys (Kabam) put the compensation package in Vibranium level? How can the low level players can reach that level? If you guys think this compensation is too generous for them, that’s fine just divide the compensation for different level, and send directly to the in-game mailbox for everyone! Don’t punish others because of your mistake! That’s ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 644 ★★★
    edited June 21
    this compensation isn't for the mistake that lower levels have to face tougher opponents. It's for those who made it above gladiator circuit who now have to do more additional grind then they originally were supposed + any lost points they would have had lost in solo objectives.

Unfortunately there isn't any compensation geared towards lower accounts that have to face tougher ones. You lot just need to wait it out a bit while the higher accounts move up the ranking.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 195

Because not all players were affected. The compensation is for those who were in GC and pushed lower than intended.

But anyone who can reach the tiers where the extra items are at can get them. Lower tier players weren't in GC therefore don't have the longer road back.

Understood the impact for top players. So from what you said I understand that this compensation is for high tier players be pushed more than intended. So what about low tier players? They have to face too many beefy accounts right from beginning, which affect to their progression, what is the compensation for them?
  • Options
    Lokx said:

this compensation isn't for the mistake that lower levels have to face tougher opponents. It's for those who made it above gladiator circuit who now have to do more additional grind then they originally were supposed + any lost points they would have had lost in solo objectives.

Unfortunately there isn't any compensation geared towards lower accounts that have to face tougher ones. You lot just need to wait it out a bit while the higher accounts move up the ranking.

Why no compensation for them meanwhile they are also affected a lot from this issue?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★

Because not all players were affected. The compensation is for those who were in GC and pushed lower than intended.

But anyone who can reach the tiers where the extra items are at can get them. Lower tier players weren't in GC therefore don't have the longer road back.

Understood the impact for top players. So from what you said I understand that this compensation is for high tier players be pushed more than intended. So what about low tier players? They have to face too many beefy accounts right from beginning, which affect to their progression, what is the compensation for them?
    Lower tier players weren't affected.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    Compensation doesn't fix the problem, it sort of adds to it. It was a nice gesture by Kabam, meant to encourage players to progress faster so that the lower accounts wouldn't have to deal with big accounts for the entire season.

There were already incentives this season with the Vision piece and the updated medal system. If you think about it, adding in 2 more carrots towards the end of victory track probably brought a few more accounts our of the woodwork. Do they need to compensate for the compensation? lol.

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian
    Compensation package #2, for everyone “Uncollected” and above, no matter how small their roster is.
    Timestamp prior to this post being started.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/369928/additional-battlegrounds-compensation#latest
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    The sense of entitlement is maddening...
  • Options

Well I think you don’t understand English very well.
  • Options
    Vanitelia said:

Compensation doesn't fix the problem, it sort of adds to it. It was a nice gesture by Kabam, meant to encourage players to progress faster so that the lower accounts wouldn't have to deal with big accounts for the entire season.

There were already incentives this season with the Vision piece and the updated medal system. If you think about it, adding in 2 more carrots towards the end of victory track probably brought a few more accounts our of the woodwork. Do they need to compensate for the compensation? lol.

Demonzfyre this is the answer I feel make sense and persuasive. You should learn it each time you debate to others
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

MCOC Forum users really just complain about anything.

Next time Kabam won't do anything and it's because of people like @DarkNightRise

ahmynuts said:

MCOC Forum users really just complain about anything.

Next time Kabam won't do anything and it's because of people like @DarkNightRise

Lol did I say anything wrong? Please point out!
  • Options

You'll live.

Of course touching some grass every day is very important too buddy
  • Options

Compensation package #2, for everyone “Uncollected” and above, no matter how small their roster is.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/369928/additional-battlegrounds-compensation#latest

Ok so this is good! I didn’t know it. At least low tier need to have something like this. Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,504 ★★★★
    edited June 21

While I don't agree with OP. Lower players were absolutely affected, they're being bullied by a bunch of endgame players and Uber whales because of the mix-up that should have been easily avoided or at least push back the season to fix. Probably put a lot of new players off even trying the game mode if they're getting destroyed in gold.

Edit: idk what went wrong with the quoting there but oh well.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited June 21
    The first week is always the roughest. As time goes by, players will move up...

Lower accounts were absolutely affected. As a Valiant player who barely plays Battlegrounds anymore, I felt bad squashing them on my way up; However, that was very short-lived, as 2 days in I'm now the one getting stomped on...

Sometimes you're the hammer, sometimes you're the nail...
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 540 ★★★
    Instead of cutting each other all up,..why not be fair?
    Everyone is affected by this situation,...whether it’s higher tier players having to grind their way back to the top and using energy and or elder marks to do so,..or lower tier players facing big accounts and wasting both…or having to “wait it out”.
    Having seen several posts with the concern of additional energy and elder mark usage this season, (and not knowing if the posts had any influence on Kabam’s decision for the second comp),..none the least this is the outcome.
    I look at it as the forums “working as intended”,..through communication,..and a win for the whole community.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 753 ★★★
    Joker1976 said:

Instead of cutting each other all up,..why not be fair?
    Everyone is affected by this situation,...whether it’s higher tier players having to grind their way back to the top and using energy and or elder marks to do so,..or lower tier players facing big accounts and wasting both…or having to “wait it out”.
    Having seen several posts with the concern of additional energy and elder mark usage this season, (and not knowing if the posts had any influence on Kabam’s decision for the second comp),..none the least this is the outcome.
    I look at it as the forums “working as intended”,..through communication,..and a win for the whole community.

Common sense has entered the chat. Well said👏
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★

Ok so this is good! I didn’t know it. At least low tier need to have something like this. Thanks Kabam
    Rofl... The compensation is just resources to do a few more matches. It has nothing to do with the subject you are crying about.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian
    Lower tier players weren’t affected by the mistake that dropped everyone down way too many more levels than what was intended. (1st Comp)

But they were affected by changing (whether by mistake ? or planned) to change the matchmaking in sub-platinum levels. (2nd Comp, mainly)

I do not believe it was the plan that either of these things were to have been like this (don’t know if LiveStream revealed some major matchmaking design change, but I don’t think there was).

As for..

Summoners when they give compensation: 😡
    Summoners when they doesn't give compensation: 😡

Yep, give out FREE GOLD. And listen to the complaints about not wanting to be looking at a little notification telling you that your FREE GOLD has reset and is available again, because they don’t want to claim it. Or they want it REMOVED, because nobody needs it.

I for one probably would forget about it if it didn’t remind me each evening., and will gladly claim it (much better than the 10,000 T4CC Frag Crystals that seem to be accumulating needlessly)

*and have you noticed, there haven’t been many, if any, posts lately saying “Game Needs More gold”. lol
  • Options
    PizZzaBearPizZzaBear Posts: 5

Unplayable, definitely not fair matching. 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 ★★★
    10 victory shields are a w, I have gripes with some of the changes but that’s a kabam win imo
  • Options

Rofl... The compensation is just resources to do a few more matches. It has nothing to do with the subject you are crying about.
    I don’t normally give Kabam compliments but this is AT LEAST what they to do for low tier players
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    edited June 21

I don’t normally give Kabam compliments but this is AT LEAST what they to do for low tier players
    Both compensations are for low and high tier players... You complained about nothing really...
    And the first one was much better, giving access to a 7* crystal just by reaching Diamond which with the 2 token win is doable.
    Basically you complained about the better compensation and got satisfied with an OK compensation.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★

You facing harder competition early on isn't you being affected. Wait a few days. If you didn't make it to GC, this compensation wasn't intended for you but you can have it if you make it to the appropriate tiers.
  • Options

You facing harder competition early on isn't you being affected. Wait a few days. If you didn't make it to GC, this compensation wasn't intended for you but you can have it if you make it to the appropriate tiers.
    How about the 3 win milestones each 2 days? Am I just gonna wait for half of month and skip it? Your comment doesn’t make any sense!
  • Options

Both compensations are for low and high tier players... You complained about nothing really...
    And the first one was much better, giving access to a 7* crystal just by reaching Diamond which with the 2 token win is doable.
    Basically you complained about the better compensation and got satisfied with an OK compensation.
    I’m not talking for myself! Because with my skills and knowledge, I’m still able to reach the last Vibranium with only alt 14k prestige Cav account! I’m talking for other new players such as many young in my alliance! Those OK condensation mean nothing with the end game players, but it means a lot for newbie