**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thought it was easier to climb BG??

This new season of battlegrounds is impossible the matchmaking is so broken I'm using rank 3 6*s coming up against legends and valiant players with multiple rank 3 7*s how does kabam even comprehend putting us against eachother it's an unrealistic win especially in gold.

Comments

• Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    @DNA3000 care to offer up another God-Tier analysis??
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 22
    It would have been easier if the seeding hasn't been messed up. That just actually made it all harder for now until the hardcopy grinders reach GC.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,192 ★★★★★
    Wait out 3 days
  • Options
    cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Posts: 46
    Yeah I got matched 3 or 4 times last night to players who had maxed 5*s and a handful of rank2 6*s and I've got several rank2 7*s and rank5 6*s. It was so unfair to them I considered playing badly to give them an honest chance. One forfeited after the initial champion ban screen. I also got matched against people who's roster made mine look low but I won half of them
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 483 ★★★
    Total bs ptw accounts
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 199 ★★
    I’m getting blasted too. I made plat 4 but have lost about 8 in a row now. Huge account after huge account. Hopefully that clears up in a few days.