Is stealth spidy still any good?

Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 388
I got him as a 6* but confused should i level up him or not. I know he is a good and have some great utilities but level up him is still relevant. I am at act 6, recently defeated 6.2.5 mordo, a regular BGs player. If he is good in BGs, i don't think single time to levelup him. I have many other skill champs to push if he isn't great like awakened bullseye, zemo, molegod and valkyrie. I also don't have any awakening gem.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    I would take up stealth Spidey over all of the ones you listed except a bullseye for BG.

For utility, you should still get some mileage out of him for where you are at on story content. I do know that I used him in act 7 and 8, but I honestly can't reber if he was the best choice or just because I wanted to.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 388

I would take up stealth Spidey over all of the ones you listed except a bullseye for BG.

For utility, you should still get some mileage out of him for where you are at on story content. I do know that I used him in act 7 and 8, but I honestly can't reber if he was the best choice or just because I wanted to.

You mean he have good damage for short fights
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    He's still very good. I wish he's a 7*
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★

You mean he have good damage for short fights
    Yep, he's a great nuke champ. Unless you already have a bunch of those.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    edited June 23
    I would rank him up he will be very useful for act 8.2 Bahamet
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,297 ★★★★
    Yes very. My og r5 4 star
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    He was my first 6* ascension, I got loads out of him for act 7 and 8, a high sig has great damage.

The synergy with scorp is great for keeping the slow debuffs up which are really useful for a lot of content.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 388
    Glassback said:

He was my first 6* ascension, I got loads out of him for act 7 and 8, a high sig has great damage.

The synergy with scorp is great for keeping the slow debuffs up which are really useful for a lot of content.

Funfact: i also have scorpion.