**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unfair Matchmaking in battle Grounds

I only have prestige on 13k where i have been consistently been given opponent of 20k prestige, how is this fair ? I am pretty sure there are many online players of my prestige level why not let me fight those this picture clearly shows how hard it is to play bg with this pathatic match makings

Comments

• Options
    cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 105
    I will only get the reward only if i ever go to that bracket i have lost like 10 battel in a row and honestly i have seen my warlock 40k rated being taken down in 40sec witha knull without loosing a 1% health , i think there are cheaters on the game too who are not being addressed
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★
    Give it a few days. Seeding is messed up this season. Let the bigger accounts progress out of your tier. With that being said, matchmaking isn't unfair. It's just not what you want. This season, everyone started in the same tier or in Gold because of the bug with seeding.

Remember that BGs is a competition.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 214 ★★

Give it a few days. Seeding is messed up this season. Let the bigger accounts progress out of your tier. With that being said, matchmaking isn't unfair. It's just not what you want. This season, everyone started in the same tier or in Gold because of the bug with seeding.

Correct! But it should only work in GC. Because if not, why separate VT and GC for what??? Think about it! VT is the place to choose the top best in each tier, and the GC is the place for the best of each tier against to find the best of the best! That’s how it should work!
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 214 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

Correct! But it should only work in GC. Because if not, why separate VT and GC for what??? Think about it! VT is the place to choose the top best in each tier, and the GC is the place for the best of each tier against to find the best of the best! That’s how it should work!
    Look. I'll just say it.

You're bad at battlegrounds and that's okay
    Lol if I’m bad at BG, I will definitely take it and go out to touch some grass and enjoy the sunshine buddy. Thing is my alt is 14k pres still ofter beat those 19 pr 20k so actually I think my skill is pretty decent!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Look. I'll just say it.

You're bad at battlegrounds and that's okay
    Lol if I’m bad at BG, I will definitely take it and go out to touch some grass and enjoy the sunshine buddy. Thing is my alt is 14k pres still ofter beat those 19 pr 20k so actually I think my skill is pretty decent!
    You complain a lot for someone who claims their skill is decent
    He also missed the joke by a country mile
  • Options
    edited June 22

Most of those marches in that screenshot you posted were instant forfeits. I know that it seems impossible but you could atleast try to win.

I dont like wasting time like u , those account were like atleast 19k prestige it would be a waste of my time
  • Options

Most of those marches in that screenshot you posted were instant forfeits. I know that it seems impossible but you could atleast try to win.

I dont like wasting time like u , those account were like atleast 19k prestige it would be a waste of my time
    Prestige doesn't mean anything... It's just the combination of the top 5 prestige champs in their roster.
  • Options

For some people who was saying why not giving the fights a try , i fought that fight with a r3 unduped and that ant man was r5 duped and look at my defender its safe to say that thing was just standing there like a punching bag. This is why its a problem no matter how much u play it just wont make any good for the player who are 6k-7k lower prestige . It feels like we are just playing for the higher teir players amusement.
  • Options

Look at my previous comment

• Options
    And people wonder why I act aggressive to people that make these posts.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    edited June 23
    You will have to wait for a while you will be fighting all the whales for no before they all exit to higher tiers
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,306 ★★★★★

Tbh, I actually find it entertaining to troll such posts. 😂
  • Options
    TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 83
    Facing the same issue, I am having opponents with 5 times my rating or in other words, my 6* R2 facing 7* R3. Obviously I am going to lose. However, this is bugged and will remain the same I guess until players move to higher tiers.
  • Options

Facing the same issue, I am having opponents with 5 times my rating or in other words, my 6* R2 facing 7* R3. Obviously I am going to lose. However, this is bugged and will remain the same I guess until players move to higher tiers.

I understand brother its really unfair its useless i have even posted a picture i have even beaten a future any man r5 with a red magnito with 75% health and still ended up loosing it wont matter even if u fight well ur defenders will be crushed . And some life less people here instead of asking for compensation from kabam will blame u and say stupid things like ur bad player, prestige dosent mean anything and cow dung
  • Options

It's not an "issue".
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 892 ★★★

I understand brother its really unfair its useless i have even posted a picture i have even beaten a future any man r5 with a red magnito with 75% health and still ended up loosing it wont matter even if u fight well ur defenders will be crushed . And some life less people here instead of asking for compensation from kabam will blame u and say stupid things like ur bad player, prestige dosent mean anything and cow dung
    If I don't finish with 90% health and a sub 50 second time in a BG match then I lost.....that's on me. That's on a bad draft or a bad matchup. You even saying 75% health tells everyone trying to either help you or harass you exactly the type of player you are....and like someone said above....that's ok. You aren't there yet. Keep grinding and eventually you'll get there. If I got down to 75% health vs a quality opponent I will all but give up (unless I suspect them to struggle in his/her matchup) ....75% health already puts you at 42-44k?)
  • Options
    edited June 23
    xNig said:

It has its moments. More so when they think they deserve the same rewards as those who can reach rank 1.
  • Options
    RedhayRedhay Posts: 2

Atleast they should let us quit out of such matches that we enter using elder marks and get the solo objectives progresson it is guaranteed that we will lose
  • Options
    Redhay said:

Atleast they should let us quit out of such matches that we enter using elder marks and get the solo objectives progresson it is guaranteed that we will lose

In strongly agree with u and i dont know about u but i am also facing poor performance by defenders , i have also posted a pic before here is another one after i was frustrated with bad defending

• Options
    edited June 24

My defenders are just not fighting at all how can i expect to win with this type of defending , earlier i have posted a picture too of defenders not performing
  • Options

xNig said:

It has its moments. More so when they think they deserve the same rewards as those who can reach rank 1.
    Ur just being cocky u guys just talk trash thats all , giving u pictures and logic but u guys are working as “kabams damage control “
  • Options

If I don't finish with 90% health and a sub 50 second time in a BG match then I lost.....that's on me. That's on a bad draft or a bad matchup. You even saying 75% health tells everyone trying to either help you or harass you exactly the type of player you are....and like someone said above....that's ok. You aren't there yet. Keep grinding and eventually you'll get there. If I got down to 75% health vs a quality opponent I will all but give up (unless I suspect them to struggle in his/her matchup) ....75% health already puts you at 42-44k?)
    Really dude u take out future antman r5 with r3 magnito with 90% health give me a ss of it will you ? Stop braging about things u havent achived and u sound like u win all fights with 90% health
  • Options
    edited June 24

Really dude u take out future antman r5 with r3 magnito with 90% health give me a ss of it will you ? Stop braging about things u havent achived and u sound like u win all fights with 90% health
    You read my original comment like an angry girlfriend.....none of what you spewed back was accurate to what I ACTUALLY SAID.....6r3 stars aren't in my bg deck....so you'll never get that screenshot. I never said my 6 star magneto could do ANYTHING. What i also DID NOT SAY was that I win all fights with 90% health....what I did say is still true....if I don't finish sub 50 (or better) and MINIMUM 90% health, then yes, I do expect to lose that round....and for what its worth I don't even know what you're talking about at this point....was the future antman a 6 star rank 5 or a 5 star??? Because if ya want ANYONE in this forum to beat him with a r3 6star magneto I'm sure they'll do it in about 30 seconds 😂....only have one screenshot if ya really want to see it.....ehhhh nevermind I wouldnt want to brag.
  • Options
    And if ya don't want to get flamed in the comments maybe don't complain about how hard bgs is and then screenshot you insta quitting 100% of your matches. How would you even know if it's hard? It looks like ya haven't even tried to play yet
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 202 ★★
    I'm one of these Vaillant players with only 6r5 and 7r2 in my account and I do agree that I feel it's not fair for my opponents this season. You should just wait out 1 week that we all get out of the VT or that we reach Vibranium at least. They messed up putting us in gold 5