Post your predictions for the July 4 summer deals here

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
It could be anything, you never know, anyways we have two weeks before the deals are out

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Technically like 5 days.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,092 ★★★★★
    I'm expecting 7* AG crystals, more than one of em.
    I don't think there would be a generic 7* AG, but multiple class AG crystals so players have to buy all of them to get awakening gem in the desired class, Essentially increasing sales.

Other stuff include multple 7* Titans, t4 alphas, and atleast sig stones worth of 200 levels (or a 7* +200sig stone).

I also believe there would be a special r2-3 gem only usable for weapon x we get from the sales.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★

I don't think there would be a generic 7* AG, but multiple class AG crystals so players have to buy all of them to get awakening gem in the desired class, Essentially increasing sales.

Other stuff include multple 7* Titans, t4 alphas, and atleast sig stones worth of 200 levels (or a 7* +200sig stone).

I also believe there would be a special r2-3 gem only usable for weapon x we get from the sales.

I feel like this might be a little too over board, but it also seems plausible at the same time
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★

I'm hoping so, last time we got awakening gems was during the omega days event
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    Expensive
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    edited June 24
    T4A x 1 will cost 25,000 units
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 740 ★★★★
    for a few years before 7s kabam really flooded the 6* market on the big deals with high quantities of the juicy stuff, but i don't think that will happen yet.

so far they've sold random sig stones several times but never generics. i think we might see a few generics but nothing close to 200. 10-20 per odin maybe and randoms in the smaller packs?

it's hard to guess what they're going to focus on.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Rvz/addictor not detected

Who are you????????????

• Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    edited June 24
    not a prediction, but i hope we will only see 1 or 1.5 t4a as this year's july 4th odin deals (plz dont give odin deals a full r3 gem). I dont wanna see 5+ more r3s in people's BG deck. Last year giving a nexus 6r5 gem was economic breaking so i hope kabam can be more merciful this year
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

not a prediction, but i hope we will only see 1 or 1.5 t4a as this year's july 4th odin deals (plz dont give odin deals a full r3 gem). I dont wanna see 5+ more r3s in people's BG deck. Last year giving a nexus 6r5 gem was economic breaking so i hope kabam can be more merciful this year

I hope there be 3 plus r3.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I just want a 6* or 7* champion selector as I still don’t have 6* Hulking or FAM.
    I have almost 35k units and will make small purchases, so hopefully there is a way to get 7* OG Hulk, Chavez or other beyond god tiers.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    edited June 24
    ;) I predict all complaints about the game and all wacky interactions will be forgotten for a period of about 72-96 hours as Summoners rush to line the pockets of their masters.

Dr. Zola
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

Not a chance there's only 1 or 1.5 available. This is the biggest offer event of the year and years past. They pump the offers full of meta relevant stuff to encourage spending or else a sense of FOMO. If you started at 0 units going into the sale and had to buy them, it would cost roughly $1000 to buy out the unit tracks (twice). There's not a chance in hell myself or other T1/T2 guys are going to spend that if the pedestal prize is 1 or 1.5 T4A, and Kabam knows that. I'd expect something more on par with what we had last year, albeit a slightly lower scale, but 7* focused.