**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG banning question

ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 589 ★★★
When you ban champs in BG is it that specific one or all rarites. Like if I have a six star and a seven star of let's say The Serpent, do they have to ban both or just one of them? Or if I ban the 6* version from my opponent will I also ban my 7*?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★

When you ban champs in BG is it that specific one or all rarites. Like if I have a six star and a seven star of let's say The Serpent, do they have to ban both or just one of them? Or if I ban the 6* version from my opponent will I also ban my 7*?

U ban opposing but it means its also banned ur end
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 589 ★★★
    Gkevery said:

when you build your deck. you can only have 1 rarity of that champ in your deck. but when you ban a champ. its banned for both people. so if you ban him with a 7*, it disables your 6* as well

Thanks, I didn't even notice you could only have one rarity of the champ in the deck. :)
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★

Gkevery said:

when you build your deck. you can only have 1 rarity of that champ in your deck. but when you ban a champ. its banned for both people. so if you ban him with a 7*, it disables your 6* as well

Thanks, I didn't even notice you could only have one rarity of the champ in the deck. :)
    This is not true. I fought someone yesterday that had a 6* and 5* Hulkling in their deck. I didn't actually fight them because they forfeited, but I saw them both in the ban screen before they quit
  • Options

Gkevery said:

This is not true. I fought someone yesterday that had a 6* and 5* Hulkling in their deck. I didn't actually fight them because they forfeited, but I saw them both in the ban screen before they quit
    It is true u cant have 2 of same champs even at different as it showed already in deck
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★

Gkevery said:

Not possible you probably saw annihilus and thought it was Hulkling
  • Options

This is all u see when u put one in there cant be 2 of the same champ
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    weird, I'm positive it was two Hulklings, but I just tried it myself and it's not possible
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★

weird, I'm positive it was two Hulklings, but I just tried it myself and it's not possible

The very first beta/test run of BG you were so maybe you time traveled.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,284 Guardian

If that was the case during Beta, do you recall if everyone's Decks were cleared out by Kabam after the Beta ?

Or could someone have done that during Beta, and then just never bothered going back in and updating their deck since then because maybe they don’t care much for BG and just left everything in place.
    Wonder what the system would have done for such players ?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★

If that was the case during Beta, do you recall if everyone's Decks were cleared out by Kabam after the Beta ?

Or could someone have done that during Beta, and then just never bothered going back in and updating their deck since then because maybe they don’t care much for BG and just left everything in place.
    Wonder what the system would have done for such players ?
    I'm fairly certain I had to build my deck from scratch after the beta/test run/whatever it was/ once it was finished and the next one started.