Valiant player looking for an alli

Hi, looking for an allie… been playing the game since 2016.
Have 3 rank 3
Looking for something chill but still want to do some stuff in the game… let me know please and good luck in your next crystal all

Comments

• oZiRiSeKoZiRiSeK Member Posts: 19
    Hi.
    We play map6 AQ - 3 BG.
    AW - 3 BG with path assignments - actually Plat4/5 but no stress.
    BG depends on You.
    Message me in game - o2iRiS or on Line - ozirisek.

Cheers
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    We run 5/4/4 Mon-Thu AQ. AW is 1 bg & totally optional. BGs is also optional

giantwalrus on line or in game
  • BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Member Posts: 152
    AW G4, AQ 6/4 for 4000+ glory, 1 Raids group, BG 11-20% rank last season. Relaxed but active group. AW participation mandatory but not hardcore, everything else is choose your own adventure. Jake Jortles in game
  • The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Member Posts: 98
    edited June 24
    We would love to have you. We have a lot of long term players that want to play actively/cometitively, but not "seriously". We are gold 3. We do one assigned lane each in AW (to keep it chill), AQ 6-5-5, 100% Raids, and no BG minimum (although we do well in BG). If you are interested hit me up in game at The Curd Bros or on line at The_Curd_Bros. Also, statistics show if you join our alliance your crystal openings get 17.5% better. It's just science (obviously joking). Best of luck finding a new alliance!
  • Lem0n_vs_orangeLem0n_vs_orange Member Posts: 23
    Sent you a friend request

We would love to have you. We have a lot of long term players that want to play actively/cometitively, but not "seriously". We are gold 3. We do one assigned lane each in AW (to keep it chill), AQ 6-5-5, 100% Raids, and no BG minimum (although we do well in BG). If you are interested hit me up in game at The Curd Bros or on line at The_Curd_Bros. Also, statistics show if you join our alliance your crystal openings get 17.5% better. It's just science (obviously joking). Best of luck finding a new alliance!

Just sent you in game

AW G4, AQ 6/4 for 4000+ glory, 1 Raids group, BG 11-20% rank last season. Relaxed but active group. AW participation mandatory but not hardcore, everything else is choose your own adventure. Jake Jortles in game

Send you in game

We run 5/4/4 Mon-Thu AQ. AW is 1 bg & totally optional. BGs is also optional

giantwalrus on line or in game

About to send you in game
  • BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Member Posts: 152

Send you in game
    We've got a spot for you if you're interested
  • BoxermykeBoxermyke Member Posts: 16
    Hey are you still looking? I’m the leader of Children of Thanos feel free to send a friend request to Myke but look up alliance name because my game name may be hard to find. We would be happy to have you join, my friend!
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Member Posts: 171
    Map 8 and Raids is our jam. AW is lax, but organized. Finish G1/P6. No AW mandate in Offseason. Score top 10% in Battle Grounds with ZERO mandate for our players.

The alliance is all adults with a ton of continuity. Great place with zero drama.

Line ID ChiSox_2005 (Displays as Khanman)
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 352
    We're running AQ maps 665 (one BG raid) - gllory rewards 5000+ per week.

AW is gold tier one BG optional, semi-competitive, no stress. Would be great if you're interested in no-stress no-items war to help us run another war BG.

Battlegrounds is mandatory, 50k minimum, which is easy if you play just a couple of matches per day or every other day.

We need active team-players. Line app required.

Alliance name: District 10 (Tag: DTEN)
    Contact in-game: Avenger A-1
    Line ID: avenger-a-1
  • DoomanDooman Member Posts: 159
    Do you discord? mrdooman
  • SuperChubbies7SuperChubbies7 Member Posts: 17

Map 8 and Raids is our jam. AW is lax, but organized. Finish G1/P6. No AW mandate in Offseason. Score top 10% in Battle Grounds with ZERO mandate for our players.

The alliance is all adults with a ton of continuity. Great place with zero drama.

I can’t find you in line but interested in Alliance if still looking. My line is SuperChubbies07