**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Stop Releasing New Characters In Place of Fixing the Game?

UnnamedPlayerUnnamedPlayer Posts: 7
edited June 24 in General Discussion
I wonder, how many people would rather Kabam stop releasing new characters each month and instead focus their efforts on fixing the incredibly broken aspects of the game?

There’s issues of battleground matchups that are uneven (even though I was sure that the game only allowed uneven matchmaking after Plat 2) as well as seeding, incredibly passive or over aggressive AI, absurd amounts of AI intercepting, and overly defensive new champs without real counters. The game used to be “play any character against anyone as long as you play smart”, and it’s pushing towards “you can only play these 5-10 counters amongst over 250 champions”.

As a player that returned to the game after years of hiatus and playing for the last few months, I’m really disappointed to see the game heading in that direction.

It’s harder for me to convince friends to start playing such a difficult game. Even explaining a single fight is an essay to read and even longer to show, which really turns people off from what I’ve seen.

Once can argue that fixes can be done alongside new character releases, but I think this is essentially diverting resources and attention, even with the consideration of separate teams working on separate parts of the game.

Stop Releasing New Characters In Place of Fixing the Game? 29 votes

Stop new characters and focus on fixes and overhauls
34%
Leiva_darkDoom_and_GloomJakearoundGrootman1294KisHinHungaryHippoSambobTitansMidiUnnamedPlayer 10 votes
Continue with new characters and have fixes on the side
48%
AloofjalapenioSundance_2099bm3eppscaptaincushcaptain_rogersRebarkGuyGardnerBen_15455AshacekarSchnoodleKoukentsuTheDarkShorijj_jj_9Nightheart 14 votes
Other (feel free to explain in comments)
17%
GarloBelloedahmynutsMessy151Kabam Crashed 5 votes

Comments

This discussion has been closed.