**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Valiant player looking for an alli

Hi, looking for an allie… been playing the game since 2016.
Have 3 rank 3
Looking for something chill but still want to do some stuff in the game… let me know please and good luck in your next crystal all

Comments

• Options
    oZiRiSeKoZiRiSeK Posts: 8
    Hi.
    We play map6 AQ - 3 BG.
    AW - 3 BG with path assignments - actually Plat4/5 but no stress.
    BG depends on You.
    Message me in game - o2iRiS or on Line - ozirisek.

Cheers
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 755 ★★★
    We run 5/4/4 Mon-Thu AQ. AW is 1 bg & totally optional. BGs is also optional

giantwalrus on line or in game
  • Options
    BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 121
    AW G4, AQ 6/4 for 4000+ glory, 1 Raids group, BG 11-20% rank last season. Relaxed but active group. AW participation mandatory but not hardcore, everything else is choose your own adventure. Jake Jortles in game
  • Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 50
    edited June 24
    We would love to have you. We have a lot of long term players that want to play actively/cometitively, but not "seriously". We are gold 3. We do one assigned lane each in AW (to keep it chill), AQ 6-5-5, 100% Raids, and no BG minimum (although we do well in BG). If you are interested hit me up in game at The Curd Bros or on line at The_Curd_Bros. Also, statistics show if you join our alliance your crystal openings get 17.5% better. It's just science (obviously joking). Best of luck finding a new alliance!
  • Options
    Lem0n_vs_orangeLem0n_vs_orange Posts: 23
    Sent you a friend request

We would love to have you. We have a lot of long term players that want to play actively/cometitively, but not "seriously". We are gold 3. We do one assigned lane each in AW (to keep it chill), AQ 6-5-5, 100% Raids, and no BG minimum (although we do well in BG). If you are interested hit me up in game at The Curd Bros or on line at The_Curd_Bros. Also, statistics show if you join our alliance your crystal openings get 17.5% better. It's just science (obviously joking). Best of luck finding a new alliance!

Just sent you in game
  • Options

AW G4, AQ 6/4 for 4000+ glory, 1 Raids group, BG 11-20% rank last season. Relaxed but active group. AW participation mandatory but not hardcore, everything else is choose your own adventure. Jake Jortles in game

Send you in game
  • Options

We run 5/4/4 Mon-Thu AQ. AW is 1 bg & totally optional. BGs is also optional

giantwalrus on line or in game

About to send you in game
  • Options
    BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 121

Send you in game
    We've got a spot for you if you're interested
  • Options
    BoxermykeBoxermyke Posts: 10
    Hey are you still looking? I’m the leader of Children of Thanos feel free to send a friend request to Myke but look up alliance name because my game name may be hard to find. We would be happy to have you join, my friend!
  • Options
    AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 165
    Map 8 and Raids is our jam. AW is lax, but organized. Finish G1/P6. No AW mandate in Offseason. Score top 10% in Battle Grounds with ZERO mandate for our players.

The alliance is all adults with a ton of continuity. Great place with zero drama.

Line ID ChiSox_2005 (Displays as Khanman)
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 294
    We're running AQ maps 665 (one BG raid) - gllory rewards 5000+ per week.

AW is gold tier one BG optional, semi-competitive, no stress. Would be great if you're interested in no-stress no-items war to help us run another war BG.

Battlegrounds is mandatory, 50k minimum, which is easy if you play just a couple of matches per day or every other day.

We need active team-players. Line app required.

Alliance name: District 10 (Tag: DTEN)
    Contact in-game: Avenger A-1
    Line ID: avenger-a-1