**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Super Event is a Huge Win

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 947 ★★★★★
I see there is a bug with BG’s - but I just completed it doing lower quests in conquerer EQ auto playing for units. Fantastic value - straightforward, easily obtained, and will be even better when the BG Points are fixed. A++++.

Please make this permanent.

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,367 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

It was a hug win for me if the tier6b wasn’t misleading. As first it still great regardless but stil doesn’t think there should remove the daily valiant cystal because 15 procent tier 6 cc is nothing

Yea I love the event still but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t at least a tad disappointed in getting 1/3 of the t6cc I was expecting.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

It was a hug win for me if the tier6b wasn’t misleading. As first it still great regardless but stil doesn’t think there should remove the daily valiant cystal because 15 procent tier 6 cc is nothing

Yea I love the event still but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t at least a tad disappointed in getting 1/3 of the t6cc I was expecting.
    Yea that’s the only though I had overall it great it not that bad just very lees Of tier 6b and tier 3 aplha so the tier 6cc wouldn’t take them because 15 wouldn’t make a difference when bg giv way more a week
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I get the excitement left down… but we were getting 0 T6CC daily before…
    I meant yes and no I did get tier 6cc one a daily basis because I can buy so much more from bg and gold one a day. And it giv 25 procent a day.
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 188
    I'd be happy if it wasn't broke!

Bgs don't give a y points they are ment too
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,367 ★★★★

Gamer said:

I get the excitement left down… but we were getting 0 T6CC daily before…
    Oh still an upgrade for sure, but I was planning my rankups and how long it would take me to get them done, this puts a slight wrench in some of my plans.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 643 ★★★
    1 x 7* and 2,1 T6CC of your choice every 2 weeks, for just F’in around in arena for 20-30 min every day… don't be a dumdum, this is amazing!!!
  • Options
    AmySummersAmySummers Posts: 22
    The change is huge, love it!
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    It is good change super easy to do all objectives. 30 auto fight of RTTL and all objectives will be done in 10-15 mins. Effortlessly...even you are super busy you still can do it. Chose what you need. I had one confusion as in 2nd objective I thought we will get 15% of T6CC. But confusion is Clear 15% in total is still good amount.

But I feel there is tough choice between T4A and Titan shards. I don't want to miss either of them. But I love it.. for me annoying part was playing arena 4-5 round to achieve the objective for revive..
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 98
    Does this take the place of daily Valiant crystal? Because if so, that sucks. Saved 14 per week, popped em all and always got good stuff.
    The tier 4 alpha is nice.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    Mpd1 said:

Does this take the place of daily Valiant crystal? Because if so, that sucks. Saved 14 per week, popped em all and always got good stuff.
    The tier 4 alpha is nice.

Yes. But the 1 available in the web store will remain there.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    This is a great change if it sticks around. If it goes away permanently next month and we are short daily crystals that will suck.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 83
    They are taking rng out = win
  • Options
    pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Posts: 48
    yeah i miss the daily crystal already. only crystal where my luck did not totaly suck and they removed it, replacing it with well. not even close to what i used to get? hm. no. not going to count the actual value, but i feel heavily disaponted.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Pretty happy with it. T4a are very valuable.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,193 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I will miss the extra daily crystal. I just pop 4 and got 5k 7* shards.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    I was initially worried cause this meant no more double daily cristals but considering we get these rewards every single day as long as we play + we can still get one daily from the web store, I've changed my mind. This is definitely a massive W.