**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds Matchmaking

Has anyone else felt like the matchmaking is horrible? I'm paragon with 2 R5 champs and my deck is filled in with r3 and r4 champs, even some r2 and 5* R5 champs. Yet every match I am matched up with someone who's entire deck has no champ lower than 6*r4. I wonder what the matchmaking is based off of because theres no way its deck rating with the matchups ive been getting.

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,133 ★★★★
    Sigh there's been multiple posts about this already man, the matchmaking is bugged this time so everyone is getting screwed over
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★
    Since the start of the season, there's been like 20 posts on this. Take a look around.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,442 ★★★★★
    I too wish to complain. I went from Bronze V to Gold V with hardly a fight. All these low level accounts ran at the sight of my mighty Valiant roster and I was denied the satisfaction of grinding their puny defence to dust.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    I too wish to complain. I had to face the person who has the literally highest summoner rating. I've never seen so many r3, let alone max sig 7*.

I'm just kidding, I'm not complaining. He was actually really nice, and I didn't get stomped as bad as I thought I was going to. He even gave me a cap salute.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,302 ★★★★★

I too wish to complain. I had to face the person who has the literally highest summoner rating. I've never seen so many r3, let alone max sig 7*.

I'm just kidding, I'm not complaining. He was actually really nice, and I didn't get stomped as bad as I thought I was going to. He even gave me a cap salute.

Ending the match with a Cap salute is just pure well-mannerism from him. Hope more people do that. Cheers. =)
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 325 ★★
    How do you give the cap salute? i have seen it a couple of times but don't know which button it is
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,302 ★★★★★
    It's under the Emojis. Check your profile (it's where you tap to change your masteries/title).
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    I want to complain about how winning too many matches is going to cost me solo points. I guess since losing on purpose is frowned upon, I'll have to play after being at the pub all day.

I thought I'd been hacked after 4 mysterious losses appeared on my account last saturday night.