**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Does Elsa Bloodstone Counter Nick?

StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 43
edited June 25 in General Discussion
Just speechless I guess I have alot to learn if this is true.

Comments

• Options
    Jesus I guess I got shat on 😭😂
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★

I think it’s possible but this is pretty suspicious to me, especially this meta where she should be slower. Yes he couldve only intercepted to not get armors but that would eat up some time trying to get openings. What was the rank of each champ, and can you post the fight stats?

She can be quick still but its very rng as the crits
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,367 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

I think it’s possible but this is pretty suspicious to me, especially this meta where she should be slower. Yes he couldve only intercepted to not get armors but that would eat up some time trying to get openings. What was the rank of each champ, and can you post the fight stats?

Yea but he’d have to basically kill Nick’s entire first life in one sp2, the either get back to another sp2 or maaayyybbee just an sp1 but I don’t think that’s enough damage. I just don’t think he can get off 2 sp2s in 40s, and that’s assuming he killed the first life with just one of them.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Yea but he’d have to basically kill Nick’s entire first life in one sp2, the either get back to another sp2 or maaayyybbee just an sp1 but I don’t think that’s enough damage. I just don’t think he can get off 2 sp2s in 40s, and that’s assuming he killed the first life with just one of them.
    It be sp1 sp2 hope for good rng on crits but even then yeah 40 seconds is quick but depends on both ranks like is that nick r4 ascended r5 or r5 ascended is that elsa r1 r2 or r3
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

It be sp1 sp2 hope for good rng on crits but even then yeah 40 seconds is quick but depends on both ranks like is that nick r4 ascended r5 or r5 ascended is that elsa r1 r2 or r3
    So he’d go sp1 kill first life with basics then sp2 the second life? I just don’t think that’s enough to kill his first life fast enough for him to do the whole fight in 40s. I’d buy it if it’s like an r3 Elsa vs r4 Nick, but otherwise I’m pretty skeptical.

Also on a side note while this might not mean anything, why would he place aa on defense instead of Elsa when there was the possibility of Nick being on defense? I get that he maybe had to place first, but I feel like Elsa would be the better play either way, especially if she actually is a high rank. Idk whole thing seems weird to me.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

So he’d go sp1 kill first life with basics then sp2 the second life? I just don’t think that’s enough to kill his first life fast enough for him to do the whole fight in 40s. I’d buy it if it’s like an r3 Elsa vs r4 Nick, but otherwise I’m pretty skeptical.

Also on a side note while this might not mean anything, why would he place aa on defense instead of Elsa when there was the possibility of Nick being on defense? I get that he maybe had to place first, but I feel like Elsa would be the better play either way, especially if she actually is a high rank. Idk whole thing seems weird to me.
    No u sp1 first for the crit race sp2 since for the behemoth busters to do damage u have to crit so u would if 6 rounds of them u would do end combo light sp2 and as u got the precision if all hits crit its a lot of damage
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

No u sp1 first for the crit race sp2 since for the behemoth busters to do damage u have to crit so u would if 6 rounds of them u would do end combo light sp2 and as u got the precision if all hits crit its a lot of damage
    Yea that makes sense for the rotation but that’s only enough damage for his first life, unless like I said earlier there’s a huge rank advantage. Sp1 sp2 rotations usually take about 45s in bgs, so I can believe doing that in 40s if he got a clean fight. But Nick has an entire second life to deal with, so either the guy used the sp1 and sp2 to get through his first life quickly, but then somehow dealt with the entire second life almost instantly, or somehow managed to kill the first life before using her sp2 and nuked the 2nd life with it.

There’s not enough time for him to a 4th bar of power in that fight, so I personally don’t think it’s legit unless he has a huge rank advantage.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yea that makes sense for the rotation but that’s only enough damage for his first life, unless like I said earlier there’s a huge rank advantage. Sp1 sp2 rotations usually take about 45s in bgs, so I can believe doing that in 40s if he got a clean fight. But Nick has an entire second life to deal with, so either the guy used the sp1 and sp2 to get through his first life quickly, but then somehow dealt with the entire second life almost instantly, or somehow managed to kill the first life before using her sp2 and nuked the 2nd life with it.

There’s not enough time for him to a 4th bar of power in that fight, so I personally don’t think it’s legit unless he has a huge rank advantage.
    For sure be longer though so would have to be about rank from op he will tell us if he remembers since is strange fight
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

For sure be longer though so would have to be about rank from op he will tell us if he remembers since is strange fight
    Yeah I think that’s what it comes down to atp. Just need more info from OP
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,122 ★★★★★
    Don't underestimate 7r3 Elsa damage.
    I'm having a feeling your Nick isnt 6r5 Ascended
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 ★★★★
    He must have launched the SP2 right after Nick gained all that health from the lmd.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

He is
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310
    edited June 25
    StacheBoi said:

PT_99 said:

He is
    How can somebody kills 6*r5 ascended nick in 40 seconds? It is impossible for any champion (excluding 7*r3 bishop and 7*r3 onslaught).
  • Options

StacheBoi said:

PT_99 said:

He is
    How can somebody kills 6*r5 ascended nick in 40 seconds? It is impossible for any champion (excluding 7*r3 bishop and 7*r3 onslaught).
    I can't remember if she was r3 but yeah I was wondering if she had something in her kit that was countering nick oh well, it is what it is.
  • Options
    Sorry I don't play battlegrounds at all I didn't know you can look at previous matches and what rank their champs were

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I might be totally throwing, but the precision from her SP1 is a very potent one, 3825 increase on crit rate by base stats.
    Burst damage on crits on other hand. Yes, the armor might slow up the process, but armor is the only thing that reduces damage and crits ignores all of it.

• Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★
    Elsa gets her evade too so if you are good enough at playing Elsa and it's a r3 I def can see it.....go look up some vids of grassmcoc using her as a r2.....beats absman, gorr, fantman (all max rank) in around 40-50 seconds....and that's w a r2 Elsa....just would be hard to bait his sp1 without any blocking (which she had a 100% health so she apparently didn't let him throw a single sp1 ).....possible. I had a perfect fight this meta vs a nick with juggs r2 and it was around same time
  • Options

StacheBoi said:

PT_99 said:

He is
    In this meta all cosmics can do 30 seconds on any champ elsa though now seeing its r2 something odd as my r2 doesnt take him that fast
  • Options
    edited June 25

Elsa gets her evade too so if you are good enough at playing Elsa and it's a r3 I def can see it.....go look up some vids of grassmcoc using her as a r2.....beats absman, gorr, fantman (all max rank) in around 40-50 seconds....and that's w a r2 Elsa....just would be hard to bait his sp1 without any blocking (which she had a 100% health so she apparently didn't let him throw a single sp1 ).....possible. I had a perfect fight this meta vs a nick with juggs r2 and it was around same time

Those are all champs with only one life, if they were the defenders in this instance I don’t think any of us would be suspicious. Nick for most of the fight would have 5+ charges to counter the evade so he would be taking some blocked hits. Also juggs is way faster than Elsa so I think if anything that makes it more suspicious lol
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 64
    1199345 said:

She's a great nuke counter...and 40 seconds against NF is doable...

Show us 👀😏

• Options
    t123459t123459 Posts: 55

StacheBoi said:

PT_99 said:

He is
    even with onslaught its difficult cause u cant get upto to 20 degens in only 40s . he needs 2 sp 1 and 1 sp2 ..
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 182
    Elsa is underrated. Single sp1 to make sure all hits are crits (near enough), lots of easy openings, sp2 in his second life. Her combat power rate increase helps.
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 232 ★★★

This is one I did last night. R3 elsa, R5a nick. So it feels like 40s would be possible if you got crazy crit RNG. To me 40s is probably the lower limit for an R5a so somewhat sketchy but possible I guess?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,420 ★★★★
    If Elsa Bloodstone has bleed on her, she cast a potent degen on her opponent (this ability does not work against mutant champions).. NF mostly inflict bleed.. so he gets degen debuff on him.. plus Elsa can be a nuke on attack.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

If Elsa Bloodstone has bleed on her, she cast a potent degen on her opponent (this ability does not work against mutant champions).. NF mostly inflict bleed.. so he gets degen debuff on him.. plus Elsa can be a nuke on attack.

For bgs that damage isnt really big enough to still make her take it in 40 seconds
  • Options
    Yeah appreciate it y'all I don't have Elsa as a 6 or 7 star anyways so I don't know much about her.