**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

There should be content that requires you to use 4*s and under

I apologize if this isn't the right place for this. I don't think the title for this really makes much sense, so let me elaborate. See, there's really no place to use 3 and 4 stars. That makes sense, but I feel like it'd be nice if there was some sort of content that restricted you to 3/4 stars. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it'd be cool to have a place to use lower rarity champs, instead of just letting them rot. The rewards don't have to be anything crazy, maybe just a unique title or something.

I dunno. Maybe this already exists? I guess Carina's challenges are kinda similar. And hey, maybe I'm completely off my rocker and this is a terrible idea.

Comments

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 639 ★★★
    This is a great idea, one of the variants implemented this, I think it was the moon knight one.

And this might be getting a little off topic, but more availability of low tier tank up mats would be nice as well.

Glory store has low catalysts but there is a purchase limit, I would like to see more of this in perhaps traders market and BG store.

And T1 dust should be more available than it is, for the paragons and valiants.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 ★★★★★
    There is one agree on OP’s post. Is that saying agree to introduce content restricted to lower level champs or it is terrible idea?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,031 Guardian

I apologize if this isn't the right place for this. I don't think the title for this really makes much sense, so let me elaborate. See, there's really no place to use 3 and 4 stars. That makes sense, but I feel like it'd be nice if there was some sort of content that restricted you to 3/4 stars. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it'd be cool to have a place to use lower rarity champs, instead of just letting them rot. The rewards don't have to be anything crazy, maybe just a unique title or something.

I dunno. Maybe this already exists? I guess Carina's challenges are kinda similar. And hey, maybe I'm completely off my rocker and this is a terrible idea.

No one disagrees this would be a nice thing to have. But there are only so many hours in the day, so what prevents this from happening is the very simple question: what would you give up to get this?

The obvious answer is we don't have to give up anything because it would be so easy to make this kind of stuff, and here is a list of ideas. But that's not how game development works.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,072 ★★★★
    Sure, but the game currently focuses on the meta