**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Do you think Sasquatch would still be the best 7* Mystic Defender if?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★
If all the tough mystic 6*'s existed as 7*'s? Or do you think it would be someone else instead? (BGs purpose so taking into factor both fight time and health)

Do you think Sasquatch would still be the best 7* Mystic Defender if? 86 votes

Yes
17%
yossMCOCHazzaAdri5846Real_Madrid_76_2Jack2634JuanmiLokxSamanunQueenMcocNoverrr77LopsIggyPopLone_TigerAverage_Desi_Spidey237_ 15 votes
No, Doom would be
22%
BigTuna_2054Wu_Bangerz23Galvatron808captain_rogersPowerofpain1001Wolf911Dfour24FerahgoMessy151ILoveDrDoomLickySiggManSaumikXFREEDOMXShadow_ShooterPT_99AecynSuper_Cretu90Hulk808 19 votes
No, Absorbing Man would be
17%
SpadeHunterMatty_IceShenkAshacekarqm44SchnoodleKoukentsuSammyDeSquirrelSquirehyp3r05NewtrelMidiThE__TiTaNKingering_KingR4ID3R 15 votes
No, Rintrah would be
16%
Talha305RajaTerraXFA_RebootedSagacious0wlpeixemacacoItsClobberinTimeBeastDadBen_15455Steam97JackTheSnackThePredator1001willrun4adonutStoicRayWillyW 14 votes
No, Mephisto would be
10%
BendyErcarretYodabolt21Sceptilemaniac2Superstar_1126DarthMysticEdisonLawNacho98Pimbeche 9 votes
Other
16%
GodrohrGarloGrootman1294t123459Justcause102TerminatrixKeredStrikerHerohanoiThe_0wenpusQwerasdPotatoslice500AsyalolSamuraiguyKablammo 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    No, Rintrah would be

I meant to vote Mephisto, a sig 200 7* Mephisto would be scary. The aura damage would be absolutely ridiculous I bet even Bishop's or Chavez' energy resistance wouldn't stand a chance and if we didn't have a 7* Torch in the game yet, even 6* Torch wouldn't be able to nuke.

I was trying to decide between these two also.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    No, Doom would be
    without the few science nukes doom would be really tough to fight. I have gotten kills with doom even in arcane.

rintrah and abs man are tanks, but still they have easy to dodge specials and way less block damage. doom rules!
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

If all the tough mystic 6*'s existed as 7*'s? Or do you think it would be someone else instead? (BGs purpose so taking into factor both fight time and health)

He's not even the best 7* Mystic defender though. Yeah he has a large health pool, but he can still get dropped in under a minute.
    He's definitely better than Kindred if that's who you're implying
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    edited June 26
    No, Rintrah would be

Polygon said:

He's not even the best 7* Mystic defender though. Yeah he has a large health pool, but he can still get dropped in under a minute.
    I have never seen a r3 Sasquatch go down in under a minute you got any clips? Unless some psycho out there has a r3 Luke I don't see how that would be possible, I've tried even with Red Guardian r5 ascended sig 200, still went over a minute.
  • Options
    No, Rintrah would be

I meant to vote Mephisto, a sig 200 7* Mephisto would be scary. The aura damage would be absolutely ridiculous I bet even Bishop's or Chavez' energy resistance wouldn't stand a chance and if we didn't have a 7* Torch in the game yet, even 6* Torch wouldn't be able to nuke.

I was trying to decide between these two also.
    Yeah a 7* Rintrah would be an absolute unit, it's between those two for me too. Doom is kinda outdated on defense imo and he doesn't interrupt rotations to the same extent Rintrah does, if you don't have a solid counter it's a guaranteed 1-1:30 fight.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 849 ★★★
    Yes

Polygon said:

I have never seen a r3 Sasquatch go down in under a minute you got any clips? Unless some psycho out there has a r3 Luke I don't see how that would be possible, I've tried even with Red Guardian r5 ascended sig 200, still went over a minute.
    i dont have a clip but my r3 titania and hulk can take him down in less than 60 secs very frequently. After their sp3 its joever
  • Options
    Yes
    doom isn't a problem in BGs nowadays, he only sometimes appears. Most DoT champs and science champs nuke him way too fast, so i think 7 star doom isn't a problem. Mephisto as 7 star might be very tricky to fight as most of his hard counter (torch, kitty is irrelevant in BGs) so i think he should be good. Kindred is not that hard with most science champions. Rintrah, i dont know about this dude since most players i have met do not have him in the deck and been a while since i last fought one too, but i am pretty sure he can be nuked down faster than the same rank sassy. So in my personal opinion, sassy is still the best mystic defender.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    Yes

Polygon said:

White tiger does it pretty fast

But yeah very few champs that can do this to a sassy
  • Options
    No, Rintrah would be
    Jack2634 said:

Polygon said:

i dont have a clip but my r3 titania and hulk can take him down in less than 60 secs very frequently. After their sp3 its joever
    Can they both outdamage the regen?
    Unfortunately my science 7* are all garbage (except for Silk) so I have no clue lol
  • Options
    No, Rintrah would be
    Samanun said:

Polygon said:

White tiger does it pretty fast

But yeah very few champs that can do this to a sassy
    Interesting, is that r3 White Tiger?
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,800 ★★★★★
    Other
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

He's definitely better than Kindred if that's who you're implying
    Not who I was implying. I wasn't implying any specific champ
  • Options
    t123459t123459 Posts: 55
    Other

Polygon said:

an ascended r5 torch can do it in 50s in bgs
  • Options
    No, Rintrah would be
    t123459 said:

Polygon said:

an ascended r5 torch can do it in 50s in bgs
    I mean, this was r4 ascended vs r2 unawakened, I do run max md

So idk about that
  • Options
    No, Doom would be

Polygon said:

I did 48 second fight with a r3 ham vs r3 sassy (unduped). It's definitely doable. Kindred is more annoying cuz there's more room to mess up.

I personally have more trouble with mangog and drago then sassy but that's just me.
  • Options
    No, Rintrah would be

Polygon said:

I did 48 second fight with a r3 ham vs r3 sassy (unduped). It's definitely doable. Kindred is more annoying cuz there's more room to mess up.

I personally have more trouble with mangog and drago then sassy but that's just me.
    For me it's the other way around lol I've done Kindred with pretty much everyone even with cosmics, never get caught with the root.
  • Options
    No, Doom would be

Polygon said:

For me it's the other way around lol I've done Kindred with pretty much everyone even with cosmics, never get caught with the root.
    unblockabe specials really help against kindred. I had a lot of succes with venom. or you can use striker for coming out of root
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,502 ★★★★

Polygon said:

I take him down with sinister routinely in about 75 seconds my best is 58. I've taken him down with titania in about 50.
  • Options
    Yes

Jack2634 said:

Polygon said:

Can they both outdamage the regen?
    Unfortunately my science 7* are all garbage (except for Silk) so I have no clue lol
    @ItsClobberinTime yeah they can. After sp3, hulk basic attack can deal like 10k to 20k each light/medium based on how many rage stack sassy have. And with titania, after sp3, i did 2 heavies so sassy at that point had like 20-30 debuffs on him, basically heal blocked. And her damage after sp3 is nutty too. Juggs can do sassy in sub 60 secs too, if the AI isn't too trash.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Kindred catches me every time. I find him to be the hardest mystic def
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    edited June 26
    I’d say Mephisto or Rintrah easily. Doom is getting a lot of votes but aside from the sciences who nuke him, it’s just a game of dexing his specials. Even if you don’t draft a science, there are plenty of champs that get around his resistances

Rinny actually is a pretty big tank at r5 ascended even with science champs. He’s also more annoying AI wise
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 273 ★★

without the few science nukes doom would be really tough to fight. I have gotten kills with doom even in arcane.

rintrah and abs man are tanks, but still they have easy to dodge specials and way less block damage. doom rules!

Eh, doom really isn't that bad once you know how to dex his specials and so long as you're good at pushing to sp2 it's mostly just the crit resistance. Sassy has constant special attacks and unstoppable as well as a monster health pool
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 ★★★★
    No, Mephisto would be
    I’d say 7* Mephisto or Doom would be the most dangerous
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    No, Mephisto would be
    Id probs say mephisto as if u dont have a incinerate immune u have to stall and him being as a 7 if close that aura will hurt if u dont have a counter
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    No, Rintrah would be
    Honestly I don’t consider Sasquatch the best 7* mystic defender, sure he has a big healthpool and takes some time but I usually finish the fight at near full hp. Kindred usually causes enough damage to me to make up for the fact that they don’t take long to take down. I’d also like to mention Destroyer. I have the 7* at R3 and when he isn’t banned he always win me the round on Defense.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 ★★★★
    No, Mephisto would be

Honestly I don’t consider Sasquatch the best 7* mystic defender, sure he has a big healthpool and takes some time but I usually finish the fight at near full hp. Kindred usually causes enough damage to me to make up for the fact that they don’t take long to take down. I’d also like to mention Destroyer. I have the 7* at R3 and when he isn’t banned he always win me the round on Defense.

Destroyer is easily counterable by most science champs these days. Luke, Scorp, Silk, they all deal with him quite easily
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    No, Rintrah would be
    EdisonLaw said:

Destroyer is easily counterable by most science champs these days. Luke, Scorp, Silk, they all deal with him quite easily
    All champions have counters. Any of the ones you listed will melt almost any mystic. Doesn’t make them a bad defender. There’s a lot to manage with him, you can’t intercept him because of the unstoppable and he’s immune to slow, his specials are unblockable and he has some ridiculous power gain. Plus if they have buffs on them he deals passive damage to them. He catches a lot of people and is consistently getting me kills both in BG and in AW.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    No, Mephisto would be
    EdisonLaw said:

My destroyer in bgs has been getting holds against those since u need non damaging but also hes slow immune so against silk and scorp its quite easily for him to get power gain since hes constantly throwing sp1 and if he whiffs he gains a lot of charges like id say hes more menacing than sas as u need non damaging debuffs
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 519 ★★
    No, Absorbing Man would be
    Abs man 7* would be so so awesome