**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

There are scammers

mocorymocory Posts: 4
edited June 26 in General Discussion
mcoc noob is a famous demo player, but he posted a video on his YouTube that said that if you install mcoc on aptoide and make a payment via app coins, you will receive a bonus, and he advertised his app coins code. I tried it exactly as he said, but I couldn't install mcoc on aptoide, and I didn't get anything out of buying app coins with the code he introduced, and they didn't respond to my inquiries to app coins or the credit card company. I think that mcoc noob's recommendation to install mcoc on aptoide is an advertisement to cheat, but is this correct?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options

I downloaded a VPN for overseas use and am now trying to install it with aptoide. I am truly sorry for doubting you. Please forgive me.
    I.m japanes,
  • Options
    It seems that I was doing it wrong. Please delete this post. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,641 ★★★
    大丈夫、召喚者。こういうのは怪しい。Android PlayStoreまたはApple iOSからのみインストールしてください
  • Options
    I saw it on YouTube and immediately thought it was a good deal, so I acted on it, but I live in Japan, so I should have thought about the situation being different from overseas. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble to mcoc noob. Please forgive me, mcoc noob.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,119 ★★★
    edited June 26

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian
    But more specifically, if you are getting the APK files via this ALTERNATE (look-alike) App Store, how would that work with the semi-recent changes by Kabam for upgrading every month.

New system downloads only a portion of the files via your store itself, and then downloads the rest directly from GOOGLE Play Store directly (or Apple Store) in the background afterwards.

That is why App Stores from Huawei, etc, (which do not have native Google Play Store on the phones because of the country they are in) started having problems after this change.
This discussion has been closed.