**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Just a thought... Damage over time...

Venom? No? Really? Seems like he should be right?

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,022 ★★★★
    Venom has bleed...
    Wait what is this post even about?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,269 ★★★★★

Venom has bleed...

Hes not tagged damage over time combat style
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 272 ★★

Venom has bleed...

He's not tagged as damage over time. He's probably one of the best DOT cosmics there are!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,551 ★★★★★
    Kabam logic : Venom, Venom pool , aarkus who do dot damage are not offensive dot
    But gladiator whose main damage is burst via punishing specials, is considered offensive: dot🤡
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★

Kabam logic : Venom, Venom pool , aarkus who do dot damage are not offensive dot
    But gladiator whose main damage is burst via punishing specials, is considered offensive: dot🤡

I mean he does dot through the sp1 and 2 and the burst is considered a form of dot lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,551 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I mean he does dot through the sp1 and 2 and the burst is considered a form of dot lol
    Yeah he do have dot so does galan, I thought they tag champs based on their main damage output.

And how is gladiator's burst damage by punishing specials is considered dot? His main damage output is burst but it's funny he is tagged as dot lol.
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 274 ★★
    That's Kabam for you.

Laughing hard that Red Magneto does not have "X-Men" tag 😅 He'd destroy Annihilus.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,890 ★★★★
    Gladiator and Gorr are offensive DOT
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,183 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

It’s not a form of dot it’s a burst
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

It’s not a form of dot it’s a burst
    I honestly didn’t know there was a difference but you’re right. Glad still has 2 forms of dot tho so it makes sense