**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sinister Sentinel Sideshow Sale Overview [Updated]

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Posts: 532
edited June 28 in General Discussion

Overview

As Murderworld continues to open doors and raise curtains around The Battlerealm some shocking secrets of this criminal carnival are coming to light!

Journey into the Sideshow with Mister Sinister and the Sentinels to find a collection of dazzling delights and alluring oddities gathered (we’re sure in totally respectable ways) from every corner of The Contest! Be sure to grab these goodies quickly because the Sideshow won’t be performing for long!

Start: Jun 28, 2024@ 1800 UTC
End: Jul 5, 2024@ 1800 UTC

Free Webstore Gift

Thronebreaker - Valiant: 6-Star Mister Sinister
Proven - Cavalier: 5-Star Mister Sinister
Log-in at http://store.playcontestofchampions.com after the start of the event to collect your Champ!

Flash Offers

Flash offers will be split as follows:
Proven - Uncollected
Cavalier - Paragon
Valiant

Tiered Offers

Step-by-step through tiers 1-4 to reset the progression, then repeat tiers 1-3 to unlock an addition tier 8 offer.
For example:
Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 3
Tier 4
Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 3
Tier "8"

Note: For more thorough summaries, keep an eye on official MCOC social media accounts starting June 28th
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    slaterslater Posts: 6
    Will this work like previous years: if you reach valiant during the sale, the valiant offers become available?
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 471 ★★★
    What is a flash offer?
  • Options
    MuddyQuiet1MuddyQuiet1 Posts: 14
    Ah i have a day to reach tb only 3 quests left (6.4.4 -6.4.6)
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    edited June 27

Ah i have a day to reach tb only 3 quests left (6.4.4 -6.4.6)

Don’t bother? Offers are the same regardless.
  • Options
    MuddyQuiet1MuddyQuiet1 Posts: 14
    Wish me luck
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,285 Guardian
    Was (is) the Promo Code IAMSOCIAL an inadvertent early leak of this (was a 4* Sinister + other stuff).

Or was it a planned PREVIEW (ie, movie teaser trailer) for this other stuff that is upcoming ?
    (and was that announced on Discord or Twitter ?)
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,974 ★★★★★
    @Crine60 said:

We shouldn't have to follow social media to get the info when we utilize the forums. If you want to provide info on social media platforms that's fine but it shouldn't take that much effort to copy and paste it to the forums as well. Even if you are posting videos on social media you must have the info typed out for people to use as a script that can then be put on the forums.

Claim before 🕰️ runs out.

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    Can anyone confirm if activating one deal starts a 48-hour clock or something similar for claiming the next?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,285 Guardian

Claim before 🕰️ runs out.

Fantastic, thanks.

Too bad the 2 (or 3, or 4) people earlier today who came and provided this Promo Code up here didn’t actually provide the context of it (screenshot, etc) like you just did.

They just typed a single code word up here, no explanation from where it came or its relevance, etc.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 850 ★★★
    edited June 27
    mix in paragon into cav and TB got me chuckled ngl. I mean, even though we knew that @Cantona59 can get valiant from scratch in 1 month, being completely f2p, at least they deserved their own tier below valiant
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,887 ★★★★★
    My 40k units are ready to go. Bring it on!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,974 ★★★★★

My 40k units are ready to go. Bring it on!

I am 5k behind, likely to pass. 😅
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    I have 3200 units😂. Max I can make 4k... that's. I will pass this deals
  • Options
    slaterslater Posts: 6
    Hey kabam. Do you guys answer questions? I'm checking for a reply neurotically often so it would be good to know :)
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    slater said:

Hey kabam. Do you guys answer questions? I'm checking for a reply neurotically often so it would be good to know :)

Almost never
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 666 ★★★
    Mackey said:

Cav and paragon are the same now .... wow. That's just crazy

With another point of view, that’s good for Cavaliers and Thronebreakers to be at the level of Paragorn. A good way to sell to these players.
    If those offers help them to progress in the game and reach the next title, they will buy the offers of the new title.

Frustrated to get the same offers? Reach the Valiant title.

Anyway, it remains simple:
    - Interested? Buy.
    - Not interested? Don’t buy.
    That is the best signal to Kabam.

And I am a Paragorn.
  • Options
    JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Posts: 9
    How many hour of wait?