**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sinister Sentinel Sideshow Sale Overview [Updated]

Comments

• Options
    DoctorFlashDoctorFlash Posts: 10
    I know it's highly unlikely but the wording in the announcement makes me wonder if we could get Dazzler from this event. Again, highly unlikely but one can hope.

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★

It's ridiculous to grp para with cav and TB, looks like those grinded units won't be getting spent, what a let down as this is 1 of the 2 events I always USED to look forward to 😒

"Those grinded units" should have been used getting to Valiant ASAP so you wouldn't be in this predicament.
    Not interested in chasing titles tbh and I never use units for any content, never have and not fussed too much about solo progression, as i only play for fun so the deals twice a yr were what kept me playing and also kept me in reach of the progression levels.

It's why the game reaches so many as there are multiple ways to find enjoyment across the many modes and stuff offered, we don't all play just to be top bracket.
    That's lot of words just to say "I don't want to face bahamat and Glykhan 3 times"
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 257 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

That's lot of words just to say "I don't want to face bahamat and Glykhan 3 times"

Excuse my ignorance but... 3 times?
    Explain, please? (I'm a newbie paragon)

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    OldManHop said:

PT_99 said:

You can explore act 8 for a r3 gem, which would probably make this person valiant.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

Cav and paragon are the same now .... wow. That's just crazy

With another point of view, that’s good for Cavaliers and Thronebreakers to be at the level of Paragorn. A good way to sell to these players.
    If those offers help them to progress in the game and reach the next title, they will buy the offers of the new title.

Frustrated to get the same offers? Reach the Valiant title.

Anyway, it remains simple:
    - Interested? Buy.
    - Not interested? Don’t buy.
    That is the best signal to Kabam.

And I am a Paragorn.
    Honestly some of my best work in the game was when I felt screwed by the game. When TB was newish and the Cav offers were trash at Xmas 2020, I went and got Thronebreaker.

When the banquet replaced gifting,
    I abandoned my alts and focused on my main. It took off and got paragon then valiant.

The unit offers not being what you want is the nudge that many need to grind out something they’re hesitant about. It’s not a happy feeling in the moment, though. The cyber weekend 2020 cavalier offers were literally worse than the July 4 2020 offers (before TB existed). It was wild.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 143
    From a general perspective, I am not a fan of the structure T1-T3-T4, T1-T3-T8. It remains to be seen what each offer will cost. If its similar to last year, this will require 36k units to claim all offers. Miss those days when the offers were structured with all offers for 15k + 3k for the bonus offer. 18k now is not the same as 18k a few months ago. There is a lot of chase content that warrants unit spend (varying depending on skill) lately. Incursions for the NC runestones was one of them. Not even going to mention the AI behaviour or the bugs that end up costing units. Then we can't farm revives like before so that's limited. To sum it up, there is a lot more unit spend since the start of this year (October/November last year if you consider Necropolis too). So today's 18k is like 27k 7-8 months ago. 36k is like 54k. Just adding 50% as an estimate. Could be less, could be more.

As a Valiant, having a separate tier of offers is great! It gets tricky to aim offers at a specific tier or finding a middle ground when bundled with another progression level. Having said that, no idea how the Cav-Paragon offers will be like. Someone will be very happy or someone will just pass up on the offers. Unless the offers are progression based selectors like we see in the Gold/Platinum Track. That can work.
  • Options
    edited June 28
    TyEdge said:

OldManHop said:

PT_99 said:

You can explore act 8 for a r3 gem, which would probably make this person valiant.
    ...duh, sorry, I don't know why I forgot about exploration rewards

I need coffee.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    I already gave a prediction for sales
    Paragon ☹️
    TB 😭
    Cavaliers 🤡
  • Options

Paragon ☹️
    TB 😭
    Cavaliers 🤡

On the plus side, I already knew I was going into this one broke. You won't catch me complaining about free stuff and a few cheap must-buy deals.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,589 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

It's ridiculous to grp para with cav and TB, looks like those grinded units won't be getting spent, what a let down as this is 1 of the 2 events I always USED to look forward to 😒

"Those grinded units" should have been used getting to Valiant ASAP so you wouldn't be in this predicament.
    Not interested in chasing titles tbh and I never use units for any content, never have and not fussed too much about solo progression, as i only play for fun so the deals twice a yr were what kept me playing and also kept me in reach of the progression levels.

It's why the game reaches so many as there are multiple ways to find enjoyment across the many modes and stuff offered, we don't all play just to be top bracket.
    6 times for bahamat

Paragon ☹️
    TB 😭
    Cavaliers 🤡

Valiants? 😈 or 😡?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

sherin_66 said:

I get the split rewards for Valiant, but looping in Paragon with CAVALIERS is crazy.

Not really. They want people to get to valiant ASAP now that it's achievable completely free.
    If that's the case wouldn't it make more sense to have Paragons in a separate tier with access to R3 stuff? So they are more likely to spend into Valiant?
    Paragons can spend and get the two r3s they need for valiant.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Infographics are great but please provide plain text descriptions as well. So many crystal types its hard to be certain what is what. Thx

Im with you, so many crystals but guessing they are valiant 4 to 7 which I wouldn't be interested in rather than 7 star nexus which I would be interested in...
  • Options
    五五五五五五 Posts: 6
    Will there be a special reward for all purchases
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Maybe it’s cope from me since I’m unit broke but none of these deals look super tempting to me lol. The 2-3 is very nice, but everything else is just sorta whatever? The titans have little value now

It’s not terribly surprising, given the community backlash at the OP offers last July
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    五五五 said:

Will there be a special reward for all purchases

Weapon x
  • Options
    Vinitk_9779Vinitk_9779 Posts: 9
    As a uncollected player should I go for tier 1 and 2 deals which have rank up materials or should I save my 3.5 k units for further events like the gifting one and etc ?
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 656 ★★★
    Got the T1 2 x T6CC and the T2 7R1>R2, which went to my duped Sunspot. Will be able to R3 him in a few weeks after SOS gauntlet…will be great for BG.
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 257 ★★
    The 7* class selectors only seem to contain a handful of champions for each class? Is this intended?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 756 ★★★

Emilia90 said:

Maybe it’s cope from me since I’m unit broke but none of these deals look super tempting to me lol. The 2-3 is very nice, but everything else is just sorta whatever? The titans have little value now

I regret spending 3k units on this trash. The first 750 units are worthy for some titan shards, but I brought a 7* arcade crystal for units and duped my Hyperion, I don't have any use for him as I already have all cosmic powerhouses, I'm just regretting my decision. But atleast I learnt my lesson, Never spend unit on anything.

I also have all the cosmic powerhouses & would love to dupe my hyperion