Has anyone bought out the store? Hidden reward?

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Just curious if anyone has done this, and if there was a special prize for doing so like how Cyber Monday gave a 7* launch selector.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• RhythmDeviceRhythmDevice Member Posts: 28
    @WeaponX4X - re:feeling dirty… I totally get it, I’ve had that feeling a few times when I bought out the sales. Really feels icky at times. The key thing is that you are doing it because you can actually afford to do so.

I’m spending a lot less this go around. I actually like when they have more modest offers like this. It’s easier to hold back on spending. Not that they are really bad, I just have less FOMO.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,267 ★★★
    WeaponX4X said:

A generic 7* awakening gem would be worth their while for buying out the whole store if they want to get as much juice out of the squeeze as they can from knuckleheads like me

As is, I feel dirty & won’t spend more on the lower offers 🫠

😳
  • styles430styles430 Member Posts: 14
    If I come across a 7* Flex in BG’s I’m banning him every time. Every. Single. Time. I feel like most others would too 🤷‍♂️
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    styles430 said:

If I come across a 7* Flex in BG’s I’m banning him every time. Every. Single. Time. I feel like most others would too 🤷‍♂️

Or you could draft a Nimgod and spam loki emotes. Haha.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

styles430 said:

Or you could draft a Nimgod and spam loki emotes. Haha.
    I don’t see anyone run him anymore so that’s not happening lmao
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    WeaponX4X said:

A generic 7* awakening gem would be worth their while for buying out the whole store if they want to get as much juice out of the squeeze as they can from knuckleheads like me

I think the 2023 7 star selector is worth more than a generic gem
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    edited June 29

WeaponX4X said:

I think the 2023 7 star selector is worth more than a generic gem
    Why not both?
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    No need to Ban weapon X Nimrod melts him
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    kus234 said:

Well, depends if they don’t ban your Nimrod in the first place. I personally never run him in my deck.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★

kus234 said:

Well, depends if they don’t ban your Nimrod in the first place. I personally never run him in my deck.
    More nimrods running around this season with his armor break immunity