**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Push farther calender cancelled right before i was going to claim [merged, official comms]

2»

Comments

• Options
    DexiatorDexiator Posts: 5
    Same here, no 7 star crystal :(
  • Options
    a7xs1dew1ndera7xs1dew1nder Posts: 18
    I was showing 3 days left of my calendar yesterday and login today and the calendar has been removed. Kabaamed again it seems, this is one of the many reasons I have been considering leaving the game permanently after having been a player since this game came out. Really sad to see how things are handled as well on kabaams end with bogus replies and lame compensation when a mistake is on thier end. Not spending money on this game anymore knowing this is the type of stuff that happens for players that spend on a game that is supposed to be free to play and can't even get the free rewards what a joke.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★
    Its not a bug.. you either forgot to login or did not claim the previous rewards. Everyone had same amount of time to claim all items.

It ran from 21st June to 28th June.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,617 ★★★★★
    At least the other threads about people missing the crystal by a few hours were pretty justified. This one is just straight nonsense bro wtf
  • Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 60
    Send a ticket to the support team.
    You won't be able to be helped by any of the moderators on here.
  • Options
    C3re4l_Kill3rC3re4l_Kill3r Posts: 2
    How do I send them a ticket?
  • Options
    110001110001 Posts: 1
    Same problem for me. Went to claim exactly when became an available and just never came up. Claimed every other reward. Not sure how to notify Kabam of issue. Sucks to just not get a free 7 star.
  • Options
    a7xs1dew1ndera7xs1dew1nder Posts: 18
    Since some people post on others threads without knowing all facts they should mind their business. I claimed my rewards daily and the calendar disappeared before the timer expired. Why would they have a timer to claim through if it wasn't correct next time mind your business if you don't know what your talking about.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian
    You probably missed logging in that very first day, since people may not have known it was going to be starting that day.

Then, even if you logged in every day, you still missed the first day.

Timer could be better designed, but below is a more complete thread on this

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/370381/push-farther-calender-cancelled-right-before-i-was-going-to-claim#latest
  • Options
    GingerSnapped8GingerSnapped8 Posts: 4
    My game definitely showed the push farther calendar ending at the same time as the June Monthly calendar. This is clearly not the case since it was scheduled to end on 28th, but in-game it showed it ending the same as June Monthly so this was a bug.
  • Options
    I also can't have 7 day of calendar this week
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,715
    Hey Summoners,

Thank you for the reports on this matter. The game team is aware of the issue, have closed in on the issue.

They will work on resolving this and making it right for the impacted parties. The timeline is currently unknown.

Thank you for your patience on this matter!
  • Options
    rayy1zrayy1z Posts: 10
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for the reports on this matter. The game team is aware of the issue, have closed in on the issue.

They will work on resolving this and making it right for the impacted parties. The timeline is currently unknown.

Thank you for your patience on this matter!

thank you big man