Which defenders should I rank up for battlegrounds?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,725 ★★★★★
I realized that I don't have many great defenders in my battlegrounds deck, so I went searching through my roster for good defenders and found the list below.
7*s: Overseer, Killmonger, Sauron (all unduped)
6*s: Bishop (sig 20), mr. sinister (sig 20), Ebony maw, Photon, Attuma, Peni Parker, Rintrah (unduped unless sig specified)
I definitely can level up all of the 7*s to include, but I don't have the resources to take all of the 6*s to rank 3. Also, I have a science 6* awakening gem if I should use it on photon, but I'd have to use a generic on the other 6*s and I'm running low on sig stones. So what do you guys think? Who should I prioritize and put in my battlegrounds deck? Please leave a comment if you think multiple people should be a priority.

Which defenders should I rank up for battlegrounds? 35 votes

7* Overseer
8%
Denzel116ItsClobberinTimeRiptide 3 votes
7* Killmonger
51%
yossTimmy2xsBeeweeAbspain101odishika123Jack2634The_0wenpuswillrun4adonutBrad366TribalChiefSleepyBear21Potatoslice500DanRosePT_99QueenMcocDancingPanda_14RiryokuHulk808 18 votes
7* Sauron
2%
TrongNov 1 vote
6* Bishop
11%
SHAZAM7744captain_rogersIoniqus_797Shenk 4 votes
6* Ebony Maw
0%
6* Photon
22%
ThatGuyYouSaw235Justcause102svilariumGalvatron808Steam97Cwrobinson31Nemesis_17Kohlrabi1 8 votes
6* Attuma
0%
6* Peni Parker
2%
TAN06010601 1 vote
6* Rintrah
0%

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 5,263 ★★★★★
    7* Overseer
    Okay hear me out lmao 7* > 6*, KM is unduped so no good imo, Sauron just gets nuked by a lot of techs. Out of all of those Overseer is probably the best one just because of the stalling potential without a strong counter.
    He's also pretty good on attack for the current meta, mine's r2 and I've been using him a lot since a lot of science champs suck with all the armor going on.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 365 ★★
    Depends on dupe if killmomger 7* dupe then yes , 6* attuna dupe high sig then yes , photon dupe or not
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    7* Overseer
    He does pretty good on offence too, and doesn’t need his sig much
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,309 Guardian
    Killmonger needs his dupe to be more annoying on defense, but also is countered by a lot of champions (every single cosmic in this meta). Overseer I would consider if he was duped. Attuma needs to at least be awakened, but prefers high/max sig for defense too.
  • Brad366Brad366 Posts: 98
    7* Killmonger
    I use R2 7* killmonger (unduped) on defense in battlegrounds a lot and usually get the win. Eventually he will be duped so it is also a long term choice.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,379 ★★★★★
    Mr Sinister is low-key destroying as an attacker.

Of those specifically for defense, I'd awaken and rank up Photon.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Prob all of them, they are all good 😜

It's easier to choose who you should rank last, and imo it's Sauron and Attuma.